Left Analog Stick broken (360)

Discus and support Left Analog Stick broken (360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem appears to be with the thing soldered to the circuit board, my left analog stick is too loose and when I push down on it, it goes too deep.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GsO Light, Apr 20, 2017.

1. GsO Light
    GsO Light Guest

The problem appears to be with the thing soldered to the circuit board, my left analog stick is too loose and when I push down on it, it goes too deep. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to buy a new controller?

:)

GsO Light, Apr 20, 2017
  2. Xb1 controller drifting up!

my left analog stick is broken

RespectedDoor2, Apr 20, 2017
  3. cant run? : s

i found the reason my left analog stick it broken lol

Tomthebomb316, Apr 20, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey GsO Light! Depending on how long ago you purchased the controller it may be under a warranty. To check on that and start the repair process, head over
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Apr 21, 2017
  5. RespectedDoor2 Win User

Xb1 controller drifting up!

my left analog stick is broken
  6. Tomthebomb316 Win User

cant run? : s

i found the reason my left analog stick it broken lol
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey GsO Light! Depending on how long ago you purchased the controller it may be under a warranty. To check on that and start the repair process, head over
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Day One controller thumsticks drifting

I am having the same problem. My left analog stick is drifting up, and it is getting worse, almost to the point where I can't control it. Microsoft needs a fix, nothing is broken in the controller, seems like a calibration is needed. Is there a way to
    recalibrate the analog sticks?
  9. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
Thema:

1. Left Analog Stick broken (360) - Similar Threads - Left Analog Stick

2. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  3. Xbox left analog stick not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox left analog stick not working: I just bought a PC yesterday and an Xbox controller, everything works on the Xbox controller as it should, except for the left analog stick. Went to do a calibration, and in the testing before the...
  4. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  5. Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers: My controllers aren’t working, but when I go to lab mode, they were perfectly fine 59a47321-f44a-45bc-a574-6af75c184dca
  6. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9
  7. How do I fix my left analog stick not working when pressed down and my up on the d-pad not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my left analog stick not working when pressed down and my up on the d-pad not...: My left analog stick doesn’t work when I press it down and my up on the d-pad doesn’t work either. I haven’t used my controller or been on my xbox for a while and I don’t think anything has...
  8. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  9. My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.: I've had this controller (Which is a PDP model that is listed as being officially licensed by Xbox) for about six months now. Very suddenly it has begun to experience an issue where the left...
  10. Why is my left analog stick getting Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my left analog stick getting Stuck: It doesn’t do it everytime but occasionally when I try to move the stick full circle or even sometimes if I try to change direction quick in a game (moving the stick from one side to the other...