Left 4 Dead 2 Disc not working on the xbox series x

Discus and support Left 4 Dead 2 Disc not working on the xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I just recently bought a fresh copy of Left 4 Dead 2 on my Xbox Series X and after putting it in my disc drive I noticed that the disc isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KurtCobain3, Feb 1, 2022.

1. KurtCobain3
    KurtCobain3 Guest

Hi there,

I just recently bought a fresh copy of Left 4 Dead 2 on my Xbox Series X and after putting it in my disc drive I noticed that the disc isn't even reading already contacted chat support where I was informed that the same was not compatible, but I'm seeing many videos and discussions on the forum where people report otherwise, for them the game is working just fine. I would like to know what else I can do and if there are any options to play the game since I just bought the game, and honestly I find it unbelievable that such a popular game is not working when other less popular games are supported.

I hope anybody can help me further, I will list here down below what troubleshoots I already tried to avoid getting the same answers (Reseted console to factory, held the disc 1 second before putting it in, powered the console off by taking the power brick off for 10 seconds, went offline and tried to install the game with no sucess, tried installing another game and it worked taking the option that the disc driver is not working properly out of the table.)

:)

KurtCobain3, Feb 1, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: