Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light

Discus and support Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recentemente meu controle comecou a dar diversos problemas, a luz do led simplesmente parou de funcionar e o controle começou a desligar sozinho.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SadekYehya, Mar 16, 2019.

1. SadekYehya
    SadekYehya Guest

Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light

Recentemente meu controle comecou a dar diversos problemas, a luz do led simplesmente parou de funcionar e o controle começou a desligar sozinho. Infelizmente ahora o contre nao liga mais, nem com o cabo e nem com a pilha, porem antes nao acendia nada, mas
    depois que abri ele e dei uma mexida, a luz voltou a aparecer, porem uma luz muito fraca e o controle continua sem funcionar.

Alguem tambem esta tendo esse problema ? E o caso de problema na placa ?

[Translate by Mod]

Recently my control started to give several problems, the LED light just stopped working and the control began to shut down alone. Unfortunately, the contre no longer connects, neither with the cable nor with the battery, but before it did not light anything,
    but after I opened it and stirred, the light came back on, but a very weak light and the control continues without working.

Is someone also having this problem? What about the problem on the board?

:)

SadekYehya, Mar 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Sadek thanks for keeping in touch.

To be quite honest, it sounds like the controller has gone bad. We suggest looking onto our

Retailers
    page to replace the faulty hardware. We hope this helps but let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue.
  4. SadekYehya Win User

Esqueci de mencionar que quando eu aperto com força na parte inferior esquerda, o controle liga, mas somente fazendo uma força e pressão. Sera que nao ha um jeito de "revive-lo"

Translate-

I forgot to mention that when I squeeze tightly on the bottom left, the control turns on, but only making a force and pressure.
    There will be no way to "revive"
  5. Alpha Soulneed Win User

6. Farscape247 Win User

Legit Xbox controller light illumination

the chrome xbox button controllers did have an issue with the led lights sometimes, it most likely is legit but as they are used and very old then the led is just probably dimming, as its one led that shines through a plastic diffuser
Thema:

1. Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light - Similar Threads - Led controle com

2. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  3. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  4. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  5. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  6. LED M27Q Monitor , Xbox séries X

in XBoX on Consoles
    LED M27Q Monitor , Xbox séries X: Hello , i just wanted to know if the issues with this monitor with the Xbox séries X was fixed? ( the issues was that people could not get 1440p 120Hz) i really want to get this monitor so i'm...
  7. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  8. How do I change my controller LED light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my controller LED light?: I wanted to change the color of my Lunar Shift button, but my PC and Xbox One Accesorries app doesn't look the same as the screenshots provided on the site (it doesn't have the things that are...
  9. How to dim/disable the LED on XBOX one controller, connected to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to dim/disable the LED on XBOX one controller, connected to pc: I want to use an xbox controller, but the LED is blindingly bright. On console it is possible to dim the light, why not on pc? I am not putting electrical tape over my brand new starfield...
  10. An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...: Hi all! Since getting my Xbox One, one of my biggest gripes has been the eye hurting bright power led on Xbox One controller! I always play on totally dark room, with my 110" projector screen and...