LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

Discus and support LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/isma_d_h, Jun 14, 2024.

1. /u/isma_d_h
    /u/isma_d_h Guest

I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in PC.

submitted by /u/isma_d_h
    [link] [comments]

/u/isma_d_h, Jun 14, 2024
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.

I have a 27" LG UltraGear 27GP950 which can do everything apart from Dolby Vision, so with an Xbox Series X it supports 4K @ 120Hz with HDR at 10-bit and PC RGB. For PC use it can do up to 160Hz with overclocking enabled via DisplayPort. It has 2 x HDMI 2.1 inputs, which is handy if you have a PS5 as well, plus it has DisplayPort for use with a PC.

It does not have built-in speakers, but I didn't want those anyway. It has an LED lighting ring on the back, which I didn't think I'd care that much about, but I love it when gaming in a dark room. If you play on PC too, the LED lighting can sync to what's on screen, but unfortunately that does not work with games consoles.

RTINGS gave it 8.7/10 in their review and for a while, rated it the best monitor to buy for Xbox Series X, which is part of the reason why I bought one. Now they recommend the Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 as the best Series X monitor, which gets a rating of 9/10 for gaming, although that's 32" so it might be too big for your needs. It's also pricey!

Overclocking a monitor just means pushing it past its advertised maximum refresh rate, although there are a bunch of choices in the 27" range that can do 120Hz on Xbox (typically 144Hz on PC) without being overclocked, so it's absolutely not a requirement.
  3. ilovebbosik Win User

Xbox One controller for PC chatpad not working, light blinking orange

Xbox One controller for PC chatpad not working, LED light blinking orange.

I have updated controller, but I don't know how update chatpad.

Please let me know detailed solution. Thanks.
  4. DonDizzz Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

My Elite version 2 controller has never disconnected but the internal battery will NOT charge. It is a brick unless it is plugged in with the USB wire or sitting on the charging dock. when plugged in or on charging dock the white LED light blinks but never
    goes to a solid light even after 10 hours sitting on the charge dock. I've never seen the LED light go to color "amber" to signify it has a low battery. 180$ for a wired controller less than 8 months old.

I contacted support they told me it would bee 100$ to REPAIR!! because my 90 day warranty was up lol. 90 days for a controller they say "should last a lifetime".....

oh and option #2 they sent me a link to buy an Xbox "play and charge kit" ...lol for an Elite Series 2. The Elite Series 2 that has an INTERNAL BATTERY!

I am beyond pissed off and I get everyone's frustrations on this thread. This is all after going through 4 series 1 elite controllers.

To me it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE that Microsoft wont at the least repair these controllers that are defective. Not broken but defective. And I mean repair for free or shipping charge ONLY.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

led headset

it is for charging the controller only or connecting to pc/laptop.

the only way to get audio to a headset via xbox is via the 3.5mm jack, if you require power for the led lights then you need to plug into the usb port of the xbox.
  6. Jordan Edwards1 Win User

Logitech G432 Headset sounds horrible and muffled

The product doesn’t work with Xbox it has no problem with PC and sounds good. On the the Xbox series x the quality is very bad a lot of other people have problems with headsets aswell
Thema:

1. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC) - Similar Threads - LED controller series

2. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  3. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  4. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  5. LED M27Q Monitor , Xbox séries X

in XBoX on Consoles
    LED M27Q Monitor , Xbox séries X: Hello , i just wanted to know if the issues with this monitor with the Xbox séries X was fixed? ( the issues was that people could not get 1440p 120Hz) i really want to get this monitor so i'm...
  6. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  7. How do I change my controller LED light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my controller LED light?: I wanted to change the color of my Lunar Shift button, but my PC and Xbox One Accesorries app doesn't look the same as the screenshots provided on the site (it doesn't have the things that are...
  8. How to dim/disable the LED on XBOX one controller, connected to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to dim/disable the LED on XBOX one controller, connected to pc: I want to use an xbox controller, but the LED is blindingly bright. On console it is possible to dim the light, why not on pc? I am not putting electrical tape over my brand new starfield...
  9. Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light: Recentemente meu controle comecou a dar diversos problemas, a luz do led simplesmente parou de funcionar e o controle começou a desligar sozinho. Infelizmente ahora o contre nao liga mais, nem com...
  10. An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...: Hi all! Since getting my Xbox One, one of my biggest gripes has been the eye hurting bright power led on Xbox One controller! I always play on totally dark room, with my 110" projector screen and...