leaving family

Discus and support leaving family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Have recently bought Minecraft and because of some reasons I am In a family and I cannot leave it.People say to click on 3 dots but I CANNOT see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LAPTOP ....., Dec 31, 2023.

1. LAPTOP .....
    LAPTOP ..... Guest

leaving family

I Have recently bought Minecraft and because of some reasons I am In a family and I cannot leave it.People say to click on 3 dots but I CANNOT see the dots even I tried 3 browsers but it didnt work.Please help me leave the family to play multiplayer.If u cannot find a solution tell me how to enable multiplayer.
    leaving family [​IMG]

:)

LAPTOP ....., Dec 31, 2023
  2. Fyer Win User

leave family

Is your account part of a family gold package? I have the option to remove accounts from my family center. That may be what it is. I think it also may require the "adult" member on the package to approve it.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

leaving family

Hello LAPTOP. My name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to leave a family group at Microsoft:

You can leave the family group in the following way:

1. Go to the following website and log in with your account:

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

2. You will see your account as a member of the group in the family list, click on "You" or on the profile image of your account.

3. In the "General information" tab, navigate to the bottom of the page and you will see a section that says "Member settings" where you must click the "Leave family group" button.

Keep in mind that if you are not of legal age you cannot leave the family group on your own.

If you want to follow the steps with illustrations included, you can go to the "Information Source" link

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/04e0b0bc-a4ba-496e-9c6d-172d7050b383

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. XxDICE92xX Win User

leave family

How do I get out of my family plan, but im sspened at the same time and cant connect to live how do I do it
  5. ngocphi Win User

leave family

6. TwIsTeD x MeT4L Win User

Leaving a gold family

Why is it that I am on restriction when I download stuff of the marketplace? It says: Your are not able to download content with this rating (RP & M) I am 25 years old, I have a family plan, and everyone else can download whatever, but why not me? What
    can I do? Do I need to call Microsoft?
Thema:

leaving family

1. leaving family - Similar Threads - leaving family

2. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  3. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  4. Any way to leave a family without parental consent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to leave a family without parental consent?: Recently, I have been trying to use a free month trial for the PC Xbox game pass, to which it tells me that a parent must allow my account to use recurring billing. However, the account that is...
  5. Why can't I leave my family group?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave my family group?: A long time ago, my father added my Microsoft access to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my account was stuck and couldn't be deleted I always get the...
  6. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  7. Why can i not leave my family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can i not leave my family group?: A long time ago my father had added my microsoft acc to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my acc was stuck and couldnt be removed. I have tried multiple other...
  8. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  9. Microsoft family isnt giving me the option to leave, and even when i leave im being placed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family isnt giving me the option to leave, and even when i leave im being placed...: Im trying to play games but i keep getting restricted, ive tried everything and this is the last thing that it has to be. so the issue is: I dont have the option to leave my family (which i...
  10. Cannot Leave Family Group August 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Leave Family Group August 2023: I am an adult and for some reason I'm part of a family group. I cannot leave the family group, I cannot find the "more options" button anywhere to remove myself from the family group. Xbox will...