Leave Minecraft Beta and return to Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11

Discus and support Leave Minecraft Beta and return to Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 on the computer where I installed Minecraft (Minecraft Windows Starter collection). I then got into the Minecraft Beta via XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aljoscha Adam, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Leave Minecraft Beta and return to Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11

I have Windows 11 on the computer where I installed Minecraft (Minecraft Windows Starter collection). I then got into the Minecraft Beta via XBox Insider. When I wanted to leave it again, it no longer worked. So I uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled it - twice. But without success. After that I did nothing else and played Minecraft Bedrock on another device, with another account. But today I wanted to try again to return to Minecraft Bedrock. But now Minecraft Bedrock is not shown in the XBox Insider and there is no button to leave the beta. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft today - again without success. What can I do now. Thanks for the help in advance.

:)

Aljoscha Adam, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could you try this from this similar thread, reply posted by XB1R Aether:

"You can also use a PowerShell command to remove access from all registered users on the PC by following these steps:

On the PC, launch Command Prompt.

Right click on the Command Prompt window from the task bar.

Right click on “Command Prompt” within the context menu.

Select Run as administrator.

In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type powershell and press Enter.

In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type get-appxpackage *minecraft* | remove-appxpackage and press Enter.

NOTE: After performing either of these solutions, you will need to uninstall/reinstall Minecraft to remove the beta version."

And also try following previous steps to double check everything

**Credits:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbinsiders/forum/all/i-cannot-leave-minecraft-beta/348a309f-ed0e-45ed-a86e-1f72a9dd8697
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Aljoscha

What happens when you reinstall minecraft launcher, the only option that you have is beta?
    Usually whe you do it the game backs to normal

Also, may I know if you tried downloading the .exe launcer from official website to see if that makes the trick ?
  4. Aljoscha Adam Win User

Thank you very much, that helped.
  5. Aljoscha Adam Win User

Hi, Thanks for the tip to uninstall and reinstall XBox Insider, I haven't tried that before. Unfortunately that did not change anything either. I have XBox Insider from the Microsoft Store.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'll look forward for your feedback
Thema:

1. Leave Minecraft Beta and return to Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Leave Minecraft Beta

2. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  5. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  6. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  7. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  8. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  9. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  10. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...: Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446