le non respect du code de conduite

Discus and support le non respect du code de conduite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Aujourd'hui,je me suis disputé avec un joueur du xbox live car celui-ci a créée un billet ou il demandait de tricher sur fifa 17 avec lui et... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rays93leboss, Jul 10, 2017.

1. rays93leboss
    rays93leboss Guest

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui,je me suis disputé avec un joueur du xbox live car celui-ci a créée un billet ou il demandait de tricher sur fifa 17 avec lui et que je n'ai pas voulu.Après cette altercation,ce joueur a invité toute sa liste d'ami dans
    mon groupe en leur demandant de tous me signaler massivement et de m'insulter.Afin de ne pas me faire bannir inutilement cause d'un groupe de jeunes qui n'ont pas plus de 14 ans.j'ai donc décider de vous contacter pour que vous puissiez remédier ce mal
    entendu et que vous agissiez de la façon la plus juste possibles envers ces joueurs.

Cordialement .

[Translation: Hello, Today, I played with an xbox live player because he created a ticket or he asked to cheat on fifa 17 with him and I did not want. After this altercation, this player invited all His friend list in my group asking them
    all to report me massively and to insult me. In order not to be banished unnecessarily because of a group of young people who are no more than 14 years old. So I decided to contact you so that you could remedy this misunderstanding and act in the fairest possible
    way towards these players.

Regards .]

:)

rays93leboss, Jul 10, 2017
  2. Le non respect du code de conduite

Hey there Hildeax,

You'll want to report the user on the console. Calling out members of the Xbox Live community is against the forum guidelines. To report a user on Xbox One, follow the steps listed on the enforcement guide

HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 10, 2017
  3. NonoMttr60
    NonoMttr60 Guest
    Le non respect du code de conduite

Voila bonjour je suis la aujourd'hui pour signaler une personne qui ma insulté son pseudo est
    [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    je jouais tranquille puis la un rageux m'envoie des messages tres gentils de sa part digne d'un rageux vous pouvez regarder la conversation mon gamertag Hildeax

Cordialement

Mod Translation from translate.bing.com

Here hello I am today to report a person who insulted my nickname is [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines]
    I played quiet then the one furious sends me very nice messages from her worthy of a furious you can watch the conversation my Gamertag Hildeax

Kind regards

NonoMttr60, Jul 10, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey rays93leboss! The Enforcement team do not use these forums. Your best bet is to report any users that harass or insult you through the console. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jul 10, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Le non respect du code de conduite

Hey there Hildeax,

You'll want to report the user on the console. Calling out members of the Xbox Live community is against the forum guidelines. To report a user on Xbox One, follow the steps listed on the enforcement guide

HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey rays93leboss! The Enforcement team do not use these forums. Your best bet is to report any users that harass or insult you through the console. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite

Greetings!

If you believe your account is compromised be sure to follow the
    compromised guide
    immediately!

Unfortunately, as stated on all enforcement notices and the Enforcement website Support is not able to provide insight or alterations to any Enforcement action.

If you are looking for more info on a suspension we suggest reading up on the Code of conduct and the How do I? section of their site.

This info will provide explanations as to why an account may have been suspended and what each type of suspension means and which are eligible for a case review.

Keep in mind that all suspensions are granted after an investigation into the account and are never handed out just for being reported.

We hope this info sheds light on why the suspension was issued and while we cannot assist further with this issue we are always happy to help troubleshoot other issues!
  8. jeremiechabot Win User

Ban sans raison !!! [Ban for no reason!!!]

Le blasphème est une violation du code de conduite.
    Donc c'est juste.

Le blasphème est une violation du code de conduite.
    Donc c'est juste. ]
    Oui mais j'ai repondu Fxck off 2v2! Je lai pas insulter
  9. Smwutches Win User

Ban sans raison !!! [Ban for no reason!!!]

Le blasphème est une violation du code de conduite. Donc c'est juste.

[Translation - Blasphemy is a violation of the code of conduct. So it's just. ]
Thema:

1. le non respect du code de conduite - Similar Threads - non respect code

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  6. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  7. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  8. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  9. Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harcelement & le non respect du code de conduite: il a un mec qui est aller sur mon compte et a envoyer des messages vulgaire du monde sur mon compte le support xbox ma envoyer un lien pour vous décrire le problème [Translated] he has a guy...
  10. Le non respect du code de conduite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Le non respect du code de conduite: Voila bonjour je suis la aujourd'hui pour signaler une personne qui ma insulté son pseudo est [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] je jouais tranquille puis la un rageux m'envoie des...