LB trigger Broke

Discus and support LB trigger Broke in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I contact you because I have a problem with Xbox one controller that I use with Windows 10. in fact the joystick LB trigger that broke on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sovnight738, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Sovnight738
    Sovnight738 Guest

LB trigger Broke

Hello, I contact you because I have a problem with Xbox one controller that I use with Windows 10. in fact the joystick LB trigger that broke on the right side and therefore does not hold in place. Could you give me this piece, or should I send it back knowing
    that it is still under warranty. cordially

LB trigger Broke [​IMG]

:)

Sovnight738, Mar 20, 2018
  2. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Basic Xbox and headphones

LB is right above the left trigger.

FullHornet, Mar 20, 2018
  3. map RB and LB with the trigger

Will xbox one ever add the feature to map RB and LB with the trigger

warningfall1234, Mar 20, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

LB trigger Broke

Hey Sovnight738,

Sorry to see that your Xbox One controller bumper has fallen off. The best route to take in this scenario will be to see your repair options on our
    Online Service Center. Be sure to register the controller on that page to see which options you have.

Feel free to keep us looped in!

Mister Beep, Mar 21, 2018
  5. Mister Beep Win User

LB trigger Broke

Hey Sovnight738,

Sorry to see that your Xbox One controller bumper has fallen off. The best route to take in this scenario will be to see your repair options on our
    Online Service Center. Be sure to register the controller on that page to see which options you have.

Feel free to keep us looped in!
  6. DAN212 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

my friend got 5th pad, cause 4 was broken again. it can be cap or trigger. i got just second for this half of year, 1-st pad broke pretty fast, it was lb button
  7. FullHornet Win User

Basic Xbox and headphones

LB is right above the left trigger.
  8. Xurts Win User

LB on covenant ground vehicles

You're completely right. I made a mistake and was thinking of the Left Trigger as LB.
  9. Mafivee Win User

Controller - Analog Sticks

Or triggers... if you're a trigger happy gamer. One of my older controllers makes a bit of a noise when pulling in the right trigger and the LB is a bit unresponsive, but I think that was because of a few drops out of my hands or falls off the desk.
Thema:

LB trigger Broke

1. LB trigger Broke - Similar Threads - trigger Broke

2. Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...: I can't play call of duty anymore 22e89921-df68-4b49-96e6-70d5ec7e102e
  3. My RT button is triggering on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT button is triggering on its own.: I have a wired Xbox controller and my RT keeps triggering on its own but it's usually when I press LT, X, or sometimes when I use my left thumb stick. Its kind of like an auto clicker but is very...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  6. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  7. My left trigger doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left trigger doesn't work: I just replaced my shell for my elite series 2 controller since the original broke and ever since I put the new one on the left trigger won't activate at all when it's on the lowest click thing. I...
  8. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  9. Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one s controller disconnecting from pc when pressing triggers: I have been using my controller for 5 years and there was no issue about it. However a week ago it disconnected from my desktop pc. (I am using tp link ub500 adapter) And when I tried to pair...
  10. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....