Launch series x issue with lg oled tvs

Discus and support Launch series x issue with lg oled tvs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone know if there is any kind of bug fix for the issue? For those unaware if you have a launch series x and lg oled tv the series x wont display... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rommie30, Oct 22, 2023.

1. /u/rommie30
    /u/rommie30 Guest

Anyone know if there is any kind of bug fix for the issue? For those unaware if you have a launch series x and lg oled tv the series x wont display anything but 640x480 without powering off and restarting the console several times. Its a known issue and has been swept under the rug for way way too long.

submitted by /u/rommie30
    [link] [comments]

/u/rommie30, Oct 22, 2023
  2. ChewyWaffles Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

Having this issue with the series X and the 2020 77” LG OLED. Only thing that fixes it is turning the TV off and on.
  3. Scary Jon Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

4. ASSASSYN Win User

Intermittent Invalid Format Error on LG Television when using Xbox One

I am having this same issue with my Xbox One X Scorpio on my LG OLED TV.
  5. ChewyWaffles Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

That seems interesting, but my understanding is that this is primarily an Xbox Series X / LG OLED combo issue. I will still try this, though.
  6. arttujärvi Win User

XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

Thema:

1. Launch series x issue with lg oled tvs - Similar Threads - Launch series issue

2. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  3. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  4. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  5. Fortnite chapter 5 season 1 has crashed on launch for 3 days now on xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite chapter 5 season 1 has crashed on launch for 3 days now on xbox series X: I have reinstalled the game and it is still greying out before crashing. Over 20 attempts, each crashing. Why is my xbox series x crashing while booting fortnite?...
  6. Xbox series x game launching bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x game launching bug: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox series x, but something is wrong with it. When I try to launch some games (e.g. Hitman, Fortnite, Slime rancher 2) The console attempts to launch the game, then...
  7. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x: When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd
  8. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  9. Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.: I’ve used it before without any issues but since last night it’s been failing to launch. It sits on the opening screen like it’s loading but never loads. I’ve never had this issue and yes I’ve...
  10. Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I launch games on Xbox Series X: I’d like help with an issue I’m having, I bought a new Xbox series X yesterday and I got MK1 today, when I tried launching MK1 the game just closes. After trying a few things nothing worked and...