Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

Discus and support Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slyder768, Nov 15, 2020.

1. /u/Slyder768
    /u/Slyder768 Guest

Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

/u/Slyder768, Nov 15, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

XSeries: Every time I open Dolby Atmos it kicks me from any game.

Quick resume cannot be disabled at this time. All you can do is delete the "save", which will be recreated the next time you open the game

If you have Atmos set in the dashboard, and don't open the Dolby app, does it still crash?
  3. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

No settings need changed on your end. Since Series launch MS has been tracking issues with Quick Resume. Some titles have had quick resume deactivated while they investigate.
  4. IRB Win User

Dolby Vision on Xbox One X

Hi.

When you start Netflix, does it start up in HDR or Dolby Vision as it seems the app itself launches in that mode. Not all content is Dolby Vision compatible in Netflix.

Your TV is on the list of supported models, and I assume you are in the Insider program for testing this feature?

Also, check for any updates to the Netflix app.
  5. -Aymara- Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

In my case it helped to disable HDR in Xbox settings and don't use Quick Resume.
  6. Qeyxar Win User

I can't play online in forza horizon 5

Hello i have the same problem here but none of this helped me. When i start the game and try to go to online it load for a while and just says check your connection but everything is alright on my side this means there is something wrong on Microsofts end.

I hope they'll fix it soon because i really want to play with my friends.
    Do you play on a Xbox Series X|S console?

If so be sure to close the game properly by opening the Xbox Guide (Xbox button on controller) > Forza Horizon 5 > More options (Menu button with three lines) > Quit.

This will close without saving the game to Quick Resume which is known to cause connection issues with online games.

You can also see if it is in Quick Resume when you start the game and it says Quick Resume in the top right corner on the game's splash screen, or by checking the Quick Resume group when you open the Xbox Guide > My games & apps > Quick Resume.
Thema:

1. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume - Similar Threads - Launch Dolby access

2. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  5. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  6. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  7. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  8. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  9. [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands: how i managed to fix the issue i went into the setting in curseforge to the minecraft section and changed the launcher type to microsoft store. after that it worked afterwards...
  10. Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.: I’ve used it before without any issues but since last night it’s been failing to launch. It sits on the opening screen like it’s loading but never loads. I’ve never had this issue and yes I’ve...