Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

Discus and support Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capergrant, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Capergrant
    Capergrant Guest

I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was frustrated but was ok long as I got one.. then on Thursday
    I get an email that it shipped with fed ex . Then I get tracking number with delivery date of Wednesday December 2nd so I was sooooo happy then I noticed it hasn't updated from Memphis TN in transit since Saturday.... So TN I called fed ex lady I talked to
    told me she can see it was sent in a big order with 400 other xboxs
    and at least some of them (the ones she checked) had incoming scans coming into Canada but mine didn't and she doesn't understand why that it's really strange an told me she doesn't know where it's at and can only open a case and have someone call me back with
    more information and doesn't know when that will be... Im absolutely beside myself I'm that frustrated how can one console just vanish. I work hard and don't make a hell of alot of money and the only one working in my home because of covid I put away 100$
    a month for 6 months to have enough to buy it and now I just feel hopeless and so frustrated because there nothing i can do

:)

Capergrant, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Who is looking forward to Xbox Series X.

I can't wait to get a Series X. I wasn't able to secure a Pre-order, but I hope to get one on Launch day. It's going to be Amazing.
  3. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox One X Scorpio Edition

I am in the US, in the Seattle area and received Fed Ex tracking info this morning for delivery on Nov. 7th. I pre-ordered on the first day from Microsoft store.
  4. matt87-2020 Win User

Series X launch day order

Im in the same situation. I managed to get an order “luckily” est delivery the 12th but no payment taken. So i spoke to someone at microsoft today and i was told that basically ill get my xbox on the next wave. But they have no idea when that would be.
    Why bother saying it’s in stock if it isn’t?!
  5. ClemTigers83 Win User

Series X launch day order

I got mine around the same exact time. It says online est. delivery date Nov 12 and just saying pending. Not sure what that even means or when it will show up?
  6. TELHT Win User

Xbox Series X

I ordered the Xbox Series X on release day yesterday from microsoft and it says it's going to take until December 23 to ship why is it gonna take that long when I ordered it on launch day I thought they'd just have a stock of consoles ready for
    launch day and use those supplies.
    I have the same question. My order initially said Nov 12th, but when I spoke with support it will not arrive until Dec 23rd.
Thema:

1. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order - Similar Threads - Launch order series

2. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...: When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it b18239ce-0fa0-47e4-a62b-521778801d24
  3. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  4. Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon: I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online repair request and paid for expedited...
  5. Xbox Series X Launch Day Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Launch Day Order: Like many of you, I ordered the console on launch day with no expected delivery date and just has a status of pending. I'm curious if there's going to be some kind of update or will we not know...
  6. Series X Launch Day Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Launch Day Order: I ordered a Series X midnight on launch day. The card I used was charged but my order says its still “pending” 48 hours after I ordered. Does anyone have any idea when or even if my order will be...
  7. Series X launch day order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series X launch day order: I got an order on series x 12:20pm on launch night but my order is still showing as pending 234c0264-54ec-4b42-86c8-95e4edb95b04
  8. Xbox Series X order (after launch)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X order (after launch): I ordered the Xbox Series X on day of release through Microsoft. The transaction went through successfully however my "Order Details" reads pending. Microsoft deducted the money out of my bank...
  9. Xbox Series X Launch Day Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Launch Day Order: I ordered an Xbox Series X at around 1 AM EST on November 10, 2020. A lot of people who ordered their console just an hour ago claim that their confirmation email said that their Xbox would come...
  10. Xbox Series X launch day order concern.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X launch day order concern.: On launch day on the xbox website I ordered the series x right on time and even got the confirmation email, but the time that it´s going to arrive concerns me. It stated in the email that it would...