latest update has messed up by xbox

Discus and support latest update has messed up by xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Have you had a live chat with xbox support? That way they may be able to help you. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoundGuyuk, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest

    latest update has messed up by xbox


    Hello. Have you had a live chat with xbox support? That way they may be able to help you.
     
    dannypenfold, Apr 6, 2014
    #16
  2. SoundGuyuk
    SoundGuyuk Guest
    not yet i would of thought someone would of responded on here after 48 hours
     
    SoundGuyuk, Apr 6, 2014
    #17
  3. SoundGuyuk
    SoundGuyuk Guest
    still waiting microsoft...come on sort it out
     
    SoundGuyuk, Apr 7, 2014
    #18
  4. latest update has messed up by xbox

    I'm having the same problem after the update. Screen freezes every time it tries to sign-in to Live. Can't get to the dashboard. Only works if I go off-line. Tried the unplug xbox, router, modem route but no dice. Spoke to Tech Support and they told
    me to bring the Xbox in! This is before I realized that I was not the only one experiencing this problem. Good thing I decided to check the forums before sending it in. Grrr. Hope it sorts itself out. Still waiting for official word from MS on this issue.
     
    SapphireIce14, Apr 8, 2014
    #19
  5. I am having the same issue. Whenever I am trying to sign in to XBOX live account, screen freezes while loading dash board.

    If I skip the sign-in part and try to sign-in from any game instead, it works fine. The dashboard does not load at all after signing in.

    Please help!!
     
    MayurD-87F0A310-4471-4A3E-AF55-24C7FEBB5F98, Apr 8, 2014
    #20
  6. Having the same problems, I deleted my profile thinking that it will help, but now, I can't download my profile back at all, it freezes when downloading the profile. Offline works fine though but I wanna get my profile back latest update has messed up by xbox :(

    Hoping they will fix this soon enough.
     
    FaintestThree87, Apr 8, 2014
    #21
  7. SoundGuyuk
    SoundGuyuk Guest
    and still nothing - nearly a week now........................and no update
     
    SoundGuyuk, Apr 8, 2014
    #22
  8. SoundGuyuk
    SoundGuyuk Guest

    latest update has messed up by xbox

    have now been told that no community embassadors are available to deal with my problem..............well thanks a lot!!!!!
     
    SoundGuyuk, Apr 8, 2014
    #23
  9. SoundGuyuk
    SoundGuyuk Guest
    hoorah new update - and it looks to be sorted latest update has messed up by xbox :)
     
    SoundGuyuk, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. SoundGuyuk Win User

    latest update has messed up by xbox

    hoorah new update - and it looks to be sorted :)
  11. MayurD-87F0A310-4471 Win User

    latest update has messed up by xbox

    I am having the same issue. Whenever I am trying to sign in to XBOX live account, screen freezes while loading dash board.

    If I skip the sign-in part and try to sign-in from any game instead, it works fine. The dashboard does not load at all after signing in.

    Please help!!
  12. pidnas Win User

    latest update has messed up by xbox

    Just turned my xbox on and .... its working again. Connected to live without any problems. Its downloading demos and the profile works. Seems like some sort of glitch that they kept quiet about but is now rectified, I hope. Good luck everyone that has
    had problems
  13. Boombaa Win User

    latest update has messed up by xbox

    Hi,

    Before formatting the hd you could backup your content to a usb drive.
  14. SoundGuyuk Win User

    latest update has messed up by xbox

    ok im gonna give this a whirl but sounds very long winded. 3 days have gone by and not a response from microsoft - this is shocking!!!
Thema:

latest update has messed up by xbox

Loading...
  1. latest update has messed up by xbox - Similar Threads - latest update has

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  4. Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over....
  5. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  6. Gummy drop saying to update to latest version and can’t. Using an iPad. Software has been...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gummy drop saying to update to latest version and can’t. Using an iPad. Software has been...: Gummy drop asking to update to latest version but won’t update. Playing on ipad 8568098e-631c-449e-9efc-673b49a7f3f2
  7. my download speed has decreased dramatically after the latest xbox update

    in XboX Insiders
    my download speed has decreased dramatically after the latest xbox update: Hello, my Xbox Series S recently updated, before the new update the average speed installing games was 400-500mbps, now after the update this speed has decreased by half, now it's only working at...
  8. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  9. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  10. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...