Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function

Discus and support Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jebusura [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jebusura, Feb 5, 2021.

1. /u/Jebusura
    /u/Jebusura Guest

/u/Jebusura, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Ryonide Win User

Kodi Leia 18 Alpha 3

My current issue is the UI. Everytime i turn my xbox one off and load up kodi, in unable to see any writing. The functionality of the app works. Its like me navigating blind as the menues are invisible.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Group Chat Issues

Hi Canyon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Make sure to use the report a problem function in the Insider hub app. This will let Microsoft know of the issues. As the update is new its best to wait and see if a patch comes soon.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RTKarl Win User

Playing multiple playlists XBOX Music - Console

Having a look at it, it seems like the only way to do it is create a new playlist until they give it an update for that functionality
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving

6. Iavkataz Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller !

after the latest update ... everything is fine ... there's hope with the functionality of the controller .
Thema:

1. Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function - Similar Threads - Latest update creating

2. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  3. My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...: Hi, I'm having an issue with Elite series 2 controller, upon trying to install the latest firmware version via Xbox Accessories App to see if it solves some issues I'm having with it (It...
  4. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  5. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  6. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  7. After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k: Console updated, but no longer does 4k only up to 1440 . I still game in 4k on my pc . So samsung tv is not the problem f4eb637b-2c0b-4f4d-a8a7-1136ec8877ff
  8. My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...: My Xbox One will not update, says latest status failed with this number (0x8B050084) please help c860f7a5-7cbb-4aa8-860c-2634ace38296
  9. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  10. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08