Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!

Discus and support Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just came home and turned on console. Update prompt came up and went ahead downloading. Then went to self restart but shutdown instead. Went to power... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Totlxtc, Jun 27, 2019.

1. /u/Totlxtc
    /u/Totlxtc Guest

Just came home and turned on console. Update prompt came up and went ahead downloading. Then went to self restart but shutdown instead. Went to power on but got a very quiet on sound, no light and no start up.

Read around online and saw someone mention pressing eject a few times and console will boot. This worked!! Console then went to update as before and on restarting it again shutdown. Now the console will not boot at all! Still making very quiet versions of the On and Eject sounds.

Also no USB power is being distributed. I know this as i have a set of Astro A50s with charging dock which uses USB power.

I have tried all sorts of button combos suggested by Xbox support and have left console all unplugged for over and hour and retrying.

Anyone seen this before? What can i do?

submitted by /u/Totlxtc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Totlxtc, Jun 27, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: