Latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver for Windows 7 64 Bit

Discus and support Latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver for Windows 7 64 Bit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. I am having a problem on my Intel HD Graphics 3000 in gaming with my gpu drivers and directx. I want to play Rocket League on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aboudy Bitar, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Aboudy Bitar
    Aboudy Bitar Guest

Hello Microsoft.

I am having a problem on my Intel HD Graphics 3000 in gaming with my gpu drivers and directx. I want to play Rocket League on the Epic Games Launcher but when i launch the game, it gets to about 30K memory usage and freezes, with no cpu usage, and then it crashes aswell. Also, the game doesn't appear on my screen, its only in task manager, I have contacted Epic Games Support and they told me it is most likely a problem with my GPU drivers and DirectX, and I should contact you to fix the issue, I am on Windows 7 64 bit and I am not sure if I have the latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver on my system. The game needs directx 11 to run and although I have it, it still doesnt work. The thing Im asking for is the latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 for Windows 7 64 bit.

In the logs of the game it tells me the D3D11 is not supported on my system, which is a Dell Inspiron N4050 with the service tag 72MTGP1. It also shows me errors about kernel32 and ntdll.dll files in system32.

Thanks.

:)

Aboudy Bitar, Feb 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m sorry but direct 3-D is not just the software, it’s also hardware, and Intel HD 3000 stops at DirectX 10 support.

The system requirements specifically state HD 4000 and DX11 as a minimum

The only remedy is to purchase a new computer as laptops cannot be upgraded
  3. voteDC Win User

OutLast should be on XBOX ONE

[quote user="Mud360Elite"]I cant afford a good gaming PC either.[/quote]The system requirements for Outlast are incredibly low. It'll even run on Intel's integrated graphics, so if the desktop/laptop in your house only has Intel HD 3000 or up then you'll
    still be able to play.

CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core

RAM: 2 GB

Video Card: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 38xx series

Sound Card: Yes

Free Disk Space: 5 GB
  4. Evileyes7 Win User

Problems with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on Windows 10

Yes

Minimum for the game (as stated on Stream):

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: Intel Core i3 or Equivalent

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M AMD Radeon R5 M240

DirectX: Version 11

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 12 GB available space

and I have:

Processor: Intel Core I7-3770 @3.40 GHz

Memory: 12 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4 GB

DirectX: Version 11

Network: yes

Storage: enough

Seeing this I got more than enough to be able to run the game on maximum setting at 60 FPS.
  5. Enzo Bueninck Win User

I keep getting an error trying to run and older version of Minecraft (Beta 1.7.3) on my laptop

I have the built in Intel HD Graphics 3000
  6. Elmenhorster Win User

My Windows 10 update doesn't have DX12

Are you sure that your graphics card supports DX12? The i5-2450M is 4 years old an has a Intel HD 3000. If your graphics card doesn't support DX12, Windows can't use it. If you want to use DX12, you need a graphics card supporting it.
Thema:

1. Latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver for Windows 7 64 Bit - Similar Threads - Latest Intel Graphics

2. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  3. My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...: Hi, I'm having an issue with Elite series 2 controller, upon trying to install the latest firmware version via Xbox Accessories App to see if it solves some issues I'm having with it (It...
  4. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  5. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  6. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  7. After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k: Console updated, but no longer does 4k only up to 1440 . I still game in 4k on my pc . So samsung tv is not the problem f4eb637b-2c0b-4f4d-a8a7-1136ec8877ff
  8. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?: Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my...
  9. My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...: My Xbox One will not update, says latest status failed with this number (0x8B050084) please help c860f7a5-7cbb-4aa8-860c-2634ace38296
  10. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...