LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT!

Discus and support LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SAME AS 10 DAYS AGO WITH LATEST BUILD #17704-RS TROUBLE. Have run WSRESET several times and still the Jigsaw launches a splash screen only. Game does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnMaruszak, Jun 28, 2018.

1. JohnMaruszak
    JohnMaruszak Guest

LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT!

SAME AS 10 DAYS AGO WITH LATEST BUILD #17704-RS

TROUBLE. Have run WSRESET several times and still the Jigsaw launches a splash screen only. Game does not continue to open / launch and there is no way to play game or daily events after upgrade to build 17692.rs in windows 10

:)

JohnMaruszak, Jun 28, 2018
  2. issues with my premium subscription

It is sad indeed I paid for my premium in Feb of this yr and the premium has worked till the latest update of the insider build now I cant get premium status. Microsoft has not answered since the update or provided any support.

TidyBuffalo808, Jun 28, 2018
  3. hammertex
    hammertex Guest
    Jigsaw splash screen only - no playable game after upgrade to build 17692.rs in windows 10

upgrade to 17704 did not help with jigsaw. I can run solitaire for a while after wsreset, but it always seems to revert after a period of time

hammertex, Jun 28, 2018
  4. LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT!

Mine works but I have lost all my puzzles I bought.

MissMoJoRisen, Jun 28, 2018
  5. MarcyWill
    MarcyWill Guest
    Continuous problems. We paid for the game, please fix it.

MarcyWill, Nov 2, 2018
  6. hammertex Win User

Jigsaw splash screen only - no playable game after upgrade to build 17692.rs in windows 10

upgrade to 17704 did not help with jigsaw. I can run solitaire for a while after wsreset, but it always seems to revert after a period of time
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not recognizing "premium that I paid!

8. Euderma Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I too have this problems, started a day or two ago. Problem exists on both my W10 desktop and W10 Surface Pro 3 PC. I have the Premium version for $9.99/year. Uninstalled on both machines and cannot re-install on either machine, Download starts and when
    license is acquired the same error message show up again. Hey Microsoft, time to fix this. I have downloaded Jigsaw Premium Puzzle from the store until the XBox Jigsaw gest fixed. If not fixed soon, forget this MS game, very disappointing as it is not the
    first time I have issues with this MS Jigsaw puzzle game.
  9. xCpt Kenpachix Win User

After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar

I believe it is fixed now (with the latest build I got today), anyone elses issue fixed too?
  10. dfredebs Win User

Jigsaw does not load

Likewise…I just don't want to lose the puzzles that I've purchased, or the gold coins that bought them. With a Premium Subscription paid too…anybody else frustrated that Microsoft hasn't/won't help???
Thema:

1. LATEST BUILD #17704-RS JIGSAW WILL NOT WORK - HEY, I PAID FOR PREMIUM - NOW FIX IT! - Similar Threads - LATEST BUILD #17704

2. Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC: Latest build as 20/1/23 causes the app the freeze and crash on windows 11. Chat feature is also unusable. 19892cf4-44df-4b6a-b63b-1a09754459a3
  3. Latest ASA Build - Cloud Gaming stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Latest ASA Build - Cloud Gaming stuttering: Hey everyone, On my Series X running latest ASA build I have noticed severe stuttering when using Cloud Gaming. I have joined ASA ring only a few weeks and perhaps three or four builds ago. Upon...
  4. NAT functionality broken (Latest Beta Build)

in XboX Insiders
    NAT functionality broken (Latest Beta Build): When I boot my XSX, my NAT will show 'Unavailable'. Setting a manual NAT and port forwarding it resolves the situation instantly. Next boot, XSX has selected another random NAT and displays...
  5. Latest Delta Preview Build not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Delta Preview Build not installing: Trying to install the latest update for my console and it moving pretty and when it starts to verify the update it stops then start saying i should check my network and my network is very much...
  6. Unable to see stream function on latest build

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see stream function on latest build: Subject says it all, I go into the capture tab, and I see everything but the ability to stream. I’ve restarted the console, and I’m running the latest build, I think it’s from November? Any ideas?...
  7. Atmos via passthrough broken in latest build

in XboX Insiders
    Atmos via passthrough broken in latest build: Dolby Atmos does not work anymore via the passthrough feature. I only get DD+ on my AVR display and the ceiling speakers are quiet. The funny thing is that this is even true for the actual Dolby...
  8. With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv

in XboX Insiders
    With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQORe9at44...
  9. Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...: Hello returning after a 3 Day ban from this subreddit (that frankly I deserved) and a bit of time off from social media in general. Anyway, over the last week I've ran into various bugs in the...
  10. Microsoft Edge Won’t Launch. I have the latest Alpha Skip-ahead build.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Launch. I have the latest Alpha Skip-ahead build.: I’ve tried to start it and it just won’t open. I keep hitting A but nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/AlkalineProdigy [link] [comments]