Latest bad xbox one update

Discus and support Latest bad xbox one update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my problem with disc loading happened 2.5 months ago Microsoft is tracing my key strokes so ill be brief and to the . I called support they want 15$ to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STILL GAME VIC, Mar 25, 2014.

  1. Latest bad xbox one update


    my problem with disc loading happened 2.5 months ago Microsoft is tracing my key strokes so ill be brief and to the . I called support they want 15$ to start the process I said no ill do expedited shipping its only 10.50+ tax. go to fed ex and they charge
    me 15.00+ tax to pack it. I call Microsoft(it did it again) and they say FEDEX is the problem. FINGER POINTING FROM A MULTIBILLION DOLLAR CORP?. at this point I think since I have been bashing there return process for 3 days now I don't expect to see my system
    ever again. ill have to track it down somewhere. probably IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER WITH CHRIS FARLEY. that's for reading.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 28, 2014
    #16
  2. Level 2

    Posted 29 Mar 2014 1:39 AM

    if I had to say one thing about microosoft about the xbox one. it would be give more control to the people who receive the calls. when I call there sympathetic and cool if your cool, and they cant help with answers to why it is the way it is with your question.
    EX when you say why do I have to pay an extra 15$ to get my system fixed? they say that's our policy. when you say can this fee be waived? they say no. when you ask why this is? they say they don't know. when you tell them you have spent over 1000$ dollars
    on there product from day one November 22nd they say they don't care. we need 15$ to process your order. so I say unto you Microsoft(I wish it would stop capitalizing itself) fix your policy or I will continue to speak my mind until you do. spell chek this
    document Microsoft. baaaaaaaaaaaaah
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Skippy the Yeti Win User

    Latest bad xbox one update

    Yes, it says 'Group Not Found' every time I try to use the link and the Xbox Help Forums don't have a specific spot to post on how to get to the Beta Preview Forums.

    Some more info would be nice WPAK.
  4. WPAK Win User

    Latest bad xbox one update

    Hi there,

    my guess is that you are talking about the xbox one dashboard preview (for the april update)

    For any issues/bugs please go to the preview forums here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx


    Also the issue you are mentioning is a known issue (and solution) with the drive software and they are working on it with the highest priority
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

    Latest bad xbox one update

    WPAK. Thanks for your work. This account does not have a Xbox One associated with it yet but my other account does. Of all the people who have posted links to the preview support forums you are the first person to mention this. Thanks.
  6. WPAK Win User

    Latest bad xbox one update

    Access should be ok now for

    Good to go:

    Skippy The Yeti

    STILL GAME VIC

    Unfortunately, JUICE 5150 could not be invited or registered in the program. It's possible that another account on his console is registered and has downloaded the update. If that's the case, then the owner of that account should have access.
  7. Skippy the Yeti Win User

    Latest bad xbox one update

    Same failed link. I just figured out how to PM the person in question, thanks.
Thema:

Latest bad xbox one update

Loading...
  1. Latest bad xbox one update - Similar Threads - Latest bad update

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. issue with latest alpha skip builds

    in XboX Insiders
    issue with latest alpha skip builds: When turning on xbox series x it becomes sluggish and then eventually goes to a black screen then restarts then its perfectly fine tell the next time I shut it down I'm in energy mode as well it's...
  4. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  5. Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over....
  6. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  7. Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?: I keep running into the issue of not being able to play games. I am using an Xbox series S in the alpha skip ahead ring. For more details, here is a link to my question on the update post...
  8. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...
  9. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  10. The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.

    in XboX Insiders
    The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.: Custom profile pictures, before the old app allowed us to change the profile picture right from the app, and if we want we could even use a picture from our camera roll. This new updated version...