Latest ASA Build - Cloud Gaming stuttering

Discus and support Latest ASA Build - Cloud Gaming stuttering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, On my Series X running latest ASA build I have noticed severe stuttering when using Cloud Gaming. I have joined ASA ring only a few... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/r-Neptune, Oct 26, 2022.

1. /u/r-Neptune
    /u/r-Neptune Guest

Hey everyone,

On my Series X running latest ASA build I have noticed severe stuttering when using Cloud Gaming. I have joined ASA ring only a few weeks and perhaps three or four builds ago. Upon joining and installing the first alpha build, I immediately noticed issues with Cloud Gaming, that have not been present with the release build.

I've conducted quite a bit of testing from my end to rule out that my internet or network connection might have caused this and everything points towards the issue being with the Xbox itself. Here's some key points:

• I am located in Germany, closest Xcloud data center should be Frankfurt
    • latency according to azurespeed.com to Frankfurt from the Xbox Edge Browser in various locations around the house and the graph shows latency spikes up to 80ms every couple of seconds. It looks like a pattern and no other device is showing this behavior.

The issue has been reported using "Report a problem" already. I suspect the ASA build might have some networking issues. Can anyone duplicate this behavior?

submitted by /u/r-Neptune
      [link] [comments]

/u/r-Neptune, Oct 26, 2022
  2. LIVE FOR YOU ðŸðŸ Win User

Why can't people mod on xbox

I think if they allowed mod building they would have more players and benefit the game asa. If we are pushed as xbox to play asa on series on a PC format we should be allowed to use the PC structures and advantages it's our money we pay for it at least dish us out some decency.
  3. Foregotten1 Win User

1.05 Patch now live

Since this latest patch the game does nothing but constantly stutters.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Bandwidth usage tracking.

This was occurring with older versions of the XBOX OS but has been resolved with the last couple of ASA Insider preview builds. If you are in Insiders it should be fixed as the update is released to the various rings, or hopefully, the next General Availability
    release.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Asa

*i Timothy H.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately the site is not working I will report it however I can't provide an estimate on when it will be back.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  6. lowei-C7FEED17-D57A- Win User

VIRGIN MEDIA SUPERHUB

They have also been told of by the ASA regarding the advert with david tennant smashing a buffering symbol.. http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/5475-virgin-media-told-off-by-asa-over-buffering-claims.html
Thema:

1. Latest ASA Build - Cloud Gaming stuttering - Similar Threads - Latest ASA Build

2. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  3. My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...: Hi, I'm having an issue with Elite series 2 controller, upon trying to install the latest firmware version via Xbox Accessories App to see if it solves some issues I'm having with it (It...
  4. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  5. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  6. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  7. After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k: Console updated, but no longer does 4k only up to 1440 . I still game in 4k on my pc . So samsung tv is not the problem f4eb637b-2c0b-4f4d-a8a7-1136ec8877ff
  8. xbox keeps restarting after latest update. (ASA)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox keeps restarting after latest update. (ASA): My xbox was working completely normal until I got an update for the latest Alpha Skip Ahead. After that whenever I try to start a game it will just reset my xbox. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  9. After installing latest ASA update 4TB external drive not detected

in XboX Insiders
    After installing latest ASA update 4TB external drive not detected: It was working 5 minutes before updating. Its formatted for games and apps. A NTFS formatted 16GB drive can be detected. I checked power settings and tried different usb ports but the 4TB drive is...
  10. Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for XBox Not Working Wirelessly After Latest ASA: Does anyone else have a Razer Turret for XBox One or any other usb keyboard and found it no longer works with Alpha Skip-Ahead after the September 12th update? I have already reported it to the...