Latency

Discus and support Latency in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Latency theres nothing we can do. this did the samething in march and when i finally got a tech to tell me it was a known issue they were working on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by boardymufc, May 24, 2018.

1. boardymufc
    boardymufc Guest

Latency

Latency
    theres nothing we can do. this did the samething in march and when i finally got a tech to tell me it was a known issue they were working on fixing the issue and to wait it went back to normal. Can you get all your friends to call who all have the exact
    same issue so this issue will get fixed.

:)

boardymufc, May 24, 2018
  2. Is 87ms latency good

It's okay. Not great but unless you play really, really competitively I don't think it would be a problem for you.

SilverEye1991, May 24, 2018
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Has Microsoft lost the plot with Xbox one?

"I was told uk users have to share latency speeds now, this is unacceptable and unfair."

What does this even mean? Latency is not something you "share" per se. You and your neighbor may have the same latency but there are so many factors that contribute to latency that there may be different reasons for you and your neighbors latency. You
    may have latency in common but not shared.

xXCamhawkXx, May 24, 2018
  4. Latency

theres nothing we can do. this did the samething in march and when i finally got a tech to tell me it was a known issue they were working on fixing the issue and to wait it went back to normal. Can you get all your friends to call who all have the exact
    same issue so this issue will get fixed.

XxWildPup08xX, May 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Latency