Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

Discus and support Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGBsam, Jan 20, 2024.

1. SGBsam
    SGBsam Guest

Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried Nat type changes, advanced network settings changed, MAG type changes, even going as far as a factory reset on the console. Nothing works. I went from having 20-30 ping one day, to rubber banding at up to 300 ping the next. (It seems to get worse the longer the Xbox is on, but still lags even after a power cycle). The wifi has always been very consistent and I am on a wired connection. The internet has been tested and rebooted multiple times and always comes up to be running very well, around 9ms of ping. I don’t want to jump to a conclusion of a hardware issue (it may be something internet related I missed for example), but I don’t know what else to do. The Xbox is the only device having this issue in the household, despite changing the Ethernet ports supplying it and trying a wireless connection.

:)

SGBsam, Jan 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: