Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared

Discus and support Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my Xbox for the first time since last month, and opened up Minecraft. I updated my Xbox before I was able to open it, and then Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwordMan0201, Dec 20, 2023.

1. SwordMan0201
    SwordMan0201 Guest

I turned on my Xbox for the first time since last month, and opened up Minecraft. I updated my Xbox before I was able to open it, and then Minecraft updated as well. When I finally got it open, I found that the last year of data has now disappeared. Is there anyway to find this data, or get it back?

:)

SwordMan0201, Dec 20, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello SwordMan0201,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Your Minecraft game data may have been lost due to an error updating your Xbox.

Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover your data:

Check if you have a backup of your data. If you have a backup of your data, you can restore it to recover it. You can find instructions on how to back up your Minecraft data on the Minecraft website.

Try restoring your data from the cloud. If you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can try restoring your data from the cloud. To do this, go to your Xbox's "Settings" page and select "Cloud Saved." Then, select the Minecraft game and select “Restore.”

Contact Microsoft customer service. If you've tried all of the steps above and are still having problems, you can contact Microsoft Customer Support for help. Customer service can help you investigate the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

In your specific case, the fact that your Minecraft game data was lost after an update to your Xbox suggests that the error may be related to the update.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, these types of errors can be how annoying they can be, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent consultant in control had a solution to the problem you are presenting and I want to share it with you.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/tracking-achievements-in-your-game

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Lorean Schnell Win User

I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

I have a different email address that I use to purchase Minecraft. I accidentally deleted Microsoft and all of my data disappeared.
  4. HassanB Win User

all data on Xbox has disappeared

Hello,

Can you please go to your Xbox 360 console and do the following:

Go to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings tab > Select System > Select Storage > Select your storage device > Select Gamer Profiles.

Let me know if you see a ( ! ) corrupt symbol on your son's profile. If you do, please press A on the profile, select delete profile. You'll now get a popup asking you if you'd like to delete the
    profile only, or delete profile plus items. Please make sure to select
    Delete Profile Only.

When that is done, push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller one time and it should open up the Xbox 360 Guide Menu, select Download Profile from that menu (if you don't see it, press X to sign out of any account you're signed into). Follow the instructions
    on the screen and you should be asked to enter in your son's e-mail and password and the profile should start to download. After it's done, everything should be back to normal.

Let us know if that worked out for you.
  5. Toriuu_16 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft World Vanished

I had a world that I’d been working on for over 3 years disappear from my list too and i have the regular minecraft for xbox one. Last night my xbox system shut down after I had saved and resumed playing due to overheating, but it baffles me how an entire
    world i had never failed to save just disappears from my list because of that. I never had any problems until this happened.
  6. IP a u II i o Win User

Xbox ONE Tenure missing/ disappeared.

Mine has disappeared been on live over 9 years
Thema:

1. Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared - Similar Threads - Last Minecraft Data

2. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  3. Minecraft launcher says I do not own the game which wasnt an issue last year. Please fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says I do not own the game which wasnt an issue last year. Please fix?: When I log into my xbox account on the minecraft launcher it says I do not own the game. This wasnt the issue last year I could play minecraft fine with the same account but now suddenly it says I...
  4. (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year: i did not get the vanilla cape since last year, i bought both versions of minecraft in may 31th 2022 any help? f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb
  5. i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...: I bought the minecraft for window on June 5th last year using a newly registered email address of Microsoft, but I haven't received the minecraft java edition yet. open the account to see the java...
  6. Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.: So i have the 360 version of minecraft and the bedrock version on xbox one. I got my xbox one NY; it's now after the old version of minecraft xbox one was removed from shop. I have some 360 worlds...
  7. i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...: I bought the minecraft for window on June 5th last year using a newly registered email address of Microsoft, but I haven't received the minecraft java edition yet. open the account to see the java...
  8. microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community: Microsoft removed our last hope for the xbox minecraft modding community... well maybe not our last hope. But you definitly sure as hell heard it right people microsoft has gone MENTAL!!....
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...: Hello! When the redemption of a code for bedrock was still possible I redeemed the code and got bedrock, because I had a Java account that had been active since before 2018. I was curious where I...
  10. Xbox One Minecraft - Storage error and then all worlds from the last couple weeks disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft - Storage error and then all worlds from the last couple weeks disappeared: Was playing Minecraft this morning and I quit and saved, then made a copy of the world. When I went to play in the world again I got this error message: "You are almost out of data storage space!...