Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

Discus and support Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheBurninatorTrogdor, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles

“We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the cloud, select games they already own or have purchased outside the Xbox Game Pass library,” wrote Will Tuttle, Editor in Chief of the official Xbox Wire blog.

To be clear, I realise that it's just as likely they had already planned to allow streaming of non Game Pass games before my feedback.

My question is simply has any insider ever been given credit for their idea's that get implemented?

Looking at it from another angle, what value is Microsoft providing to it's insiders for their idea's/feedback?

submitted by /u/TheBurninatorTrogdor
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheBurninatorTrogdor, Jan 28, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

While cloud streaming in the future may allow you to stream games that you own, if it's not on Game Pass, you can't stream it at this time

As you do not possess a subscription service that includes it

if this game is important to you I suggest you purchase a series console so you can enjoy it anytime you want
  3. Saeleth Win User

Any chance you can put hungry sharks in the game pass please does any one agree

You are always welcome to submit suggestions for new games to be added to Game Pass to Microsoft, they always appreciate our feedback!
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

Hello MissInfamousBD,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you wanted to stream your game on Twitch allowing your teammates to be heard by your audience. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on our resources, allowing your teammates to be heard on your stream will depend on the game's settings. There are games you cannot stream the audio of other gamers that is on different platform. There is a feature in Twitch app that allows you to toggle party chat if you would like to request features or provide feedback. We suggest you send via Feedback Hub on PC or use this xboxrequests - XboxInsiders (reddit.com).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kamu83Black Win User

city skylines being removed from game pass

all the non microsoft game on the game pass are there just for a limited time (just like netflix) you can buy it with a discount, but usually the game stay on the pass at least 1 year
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..

if you are using game pass subscription microsoft will send you a mail of feedback regarding game pass i receive email couple of time from microsoft to give feedback on game pass
Thema:

Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

1. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a... - Similar Threads - Last sent feedback

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  6. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  7. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  8. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  9. Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year: some may be upset to realize that the BETA emails started going out today but it seems as if these are for those who signed up over a year ago. just sharing as there will be a lot of questions...
  10. For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ...: And also overlord and overlord fellow of evil Lego marvel avengers I went throu my whole list so destiny was rebought also it is rise of tomb raider and tomb raider defined edition sniper elite...