Last thread was locked, still no help and given a link to look at??

Discus and support Last thread was locked, still no help and given a link to look at?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok here is the last thread - Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from MS!! So locking a thread... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Simon Younger, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Last thread was locked, still no help and given a link to look at??

Ok here is the last thread -

Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from MS!!

So locking a thread and then giving me a link to a portal I have already accessed to look at the issue is a good reason to lock the thread when the issue has not been resolved. I have been a support person for over 18 years and if I had done that I'd probably
    be out of a job.

Never have I had such lackadaisical support where absolutely no care is given to those they are supposed to be trying to help. There are no people to directly contact and every department is shrouded in mystery and they wont let you talk to them. Never had
    this issue with Sony so I guess that is why Xbox is failing in the console sales if the support is absolutely horrendous. Slapping ban's on genuinely experienced and careful players then not giving them any information of specifics of the ban then treating
    them with such disregard is fair? I don't think so. Then giving any kid Ambassador status to go and annoy those who have been playing longer than they have been old enough to play a rated game is also a bit of an inconsideration.

There are a many like me who have lost all faith in the brand and how they do not care regarding their actions, time to step up and actually give a damn.

:)

Simon Younger, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Points not received

My last thread was locked as I couldn't find it again and now I have but as a reply to the last post, these purchases were made in October and it's now near the end of December and still no points.

Annihilator 188, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Most retailers choose x1 over the other

I'd like this thread to be locked since there's no real proof or a link or anything to back up the thread title/theory.

Wiggs, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Reposting will only result in this post being locked as well. As already mentioned the enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. It's not that anyone is not being helpful, the fact is, there is literally no one else who can do anything.
    There is no other answer anyone can give you.

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Your previous thread was locked by a member of staff because it had been answered.

Daft Badger, Feb 10, 2017
  6. Nope it hadn't been answered as there is no resolution to this. If this 'support' forum is supposed to be looked over by those who are supposed to be able to help with all xbox/account issues and can't but then post a link and say this is sufficient? Im losing
    a lot of patience and heart with Xbox as a brand on a whole if this is the level of support we get as subscribers and enthusiasts.

Simon Younger, Feb 11, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    It is efficent

One your issue is an enforcement issue only handled by enforcement.xbox.com

Enforcement isn't a Support issue he ce why you were sent there

If you were really a experienced Support person you would know there is certain procedures you must follow for enforcement issues

It isn't rocket science

If you were denied that's it and final

They go by server data not by anything you say

If it was a fight then you jnow better

One you are responcible for any violations even if the other person started the fight it's who broke the rules that matter

ngocphi, Feb 11, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It was answered.You were told that you need to go to the enforcement site & a link was provided for you.Here it is again
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean you weren't given the correct answer.

The enforcement team do not use the forums and,as mentioned,enforcement actions are not dealt with by support or on the forums.

Daft Badger, Feb 11, 2017
  9. Ok you're a kid and Im probably old enough to be an uncle at least. I was an Abassador so I am VERY aware of how this works. You also commented on the last post wrongly as you commented as if you were responding to someone else's post!

I am experienced in support/gaming and my profession which is IT, and Im fairly certain more so than you.

The 'proceedures' you mention are flawed and do not work. Come on if you were an experienced Ambassador you would know that its VERY flawed. Such as not being able to report 24 hour bans etc. This was a 24 hours ban but it is now on my record wrongfully.
    If you were experienced then you would instead of being derogatory would know what to do to contest this? Well you don't know. I do...

Users who wish to contest need to write a letter to Xbox Support Management, in my case to this address-

Microsoft Campus,

Thames Valley Park,

Reading,

RG6 1WG

United Kingdom

Writing all details of the issue and dates/times etc and a response will be issued in due time. Mistakes are made on both sides and this was not something I have done wrongly.

I suggest ngocphi you learn more before you try to preach to others who know a lot more than you do. Just some friendly advice.

And to all 'Ambassadors' there is some information you can give to those wrongfully banned instead of giving them comments that really are no help and if anything just infuriate and annoy the person even more than they probably already are. Some of you should
    go on some training, I suggest some **** courses.

Simon Younger, Feb 14, 2017
  10. I suggest you look at my comment to your friend

ngocphi. This seemingly also applies to you as you were tragically no use at all. Pointing someone to a link and saying that is a resolution is not a resolution. If they

have worked in a good support environment they would know this is a terrible way to try to resolve a support issue a user may be facing.

I managed to find the answer, something a valued and experienced support professional would do, they did not as they really do not care how this affects valued xbox customers.

11. I found the answer, seems I did a lot better than you guys.

12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Lol,good luck with getting a response from the headquarters in Reading & I speak from experience.

It's nothing to do with them as they are nothing to do with the enforcement team,they are based in the U.S.

You have been given the correct info by all 3 of us but refuse to listen.

Just because you don't like the answer you are given does not make it the wrong answer & is no excuse to belittle someone who is trying to help you.

Daft Badger, Feb 14, 2017
  13. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

If you read the faq of enforcement.Xbox.com and if you were an ambassador you would know better

It takes up to 48hours for enforcement agent to get back to you there is no point in a case review of a 24hour ban as if you would use your handbook you would know a you cant because the timer would expire before you even get a reply

Support issues is different department from enforcement

Reading has nothing to do with Xbox pet

Which is headquartered in Redmond head campus

ngocphi, Feb 14, 2017
  14. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there BrutalBipedal.

As others have mentioned, including Mister Beep (a member of Xbox Support staff), for any Enforcement related questions or concerns you'll want to head over the Enforcement website. 24 hour suspensions aren't eligible for case reviews and there isn't an option
    to defer it. Unfortunately, because of the Enforcement action you would not be eligible for the Ambassador program as per the ToU.

We aren't able to provide you with anymore support in regards to the Enforcement action, please make sure to not create a new thread in regards to this subject. If any other Xbox support questions do come up, please feel free to create a new thread for it.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there BrutalBipedal.

As others have mentioned, including Mister Beep (a member of Xbox Support staff), for any Enforcement related questions or concerns you'll want to head over the Enforcement website. 24 hour suspensions aren't eligible for case reviews and there isn't an option
    to defer it. Unfortunately, because of the Enforcement action you would not be eligible for the Ambassador program as per the ToU.

We aren't able to provide you with anymore support in regards to the Enforcement action, please make sure to not create a new thread in regards to this subject. If any other Xbox support questions do come up, please feel free to create a new thread for it.
    Thanks for your understanding.
  16. Daft Badger Win User

It was answered.You were told that you need to go to the enforcement site & a link was provided for you.Here it is again
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean you weren't given the correct answer.

The enforcement team do not use the forums and,as mentioned,enforcement actions are not dealt with by support or on the forums.
  17. ngocphi Win User

Your previous thread was locked by a member of staff because it had been answered.

Nope it hadn't been answered as there is no resolution to this. If this 'support' forum is supposed to be looked over by those who are supposed to be able to help with all xbox/account issues and can't but then post a link and say this is sufficient? Im
    losing a lot of patience and heart with Xbox as a brand on a whole if this is the level of support we get as subscribers and enthusiasts.
    It is efficent

If you were really a experienced Support person you would know there is certain procedures you must follow for enforcement issues

It isn't rocket science

One you are responcible for any violations even if the other person started the fight it's who broke the rules that matter
  18. Daft Badger Win User

19. ngocphi Win User

Nope it hadn't been answered as there is no resolution to this. If this 'support' forum is supposed to be looked over by those who are supposed to be able to help with all xbox/account issues and can't but then post a link and say this is sufficient? Im
    losing a lot of patience and heart with Xbox as a brand on a whole if this is the level of support we get as subscribers and enthusiasts.

It is efficent

It isn't rocket science

Ok you're a kid and Im probably old enough to be an uncle at least. I was an Abassador so I am VERY aware of how this works. You also commented on the last post wrongly as you commented as if you were responding to someone else's post!

I am experienced in support/gaming and my profession which is IT, and Im fairly certain more so than you.

The 'proceedures' you mention are flawed and do not work. Come on if you were an experienced Ambassador you would know that its VERY flawed. Such as not being able to report 24 hour bans etc. This was a 24 hours ban but it is now on my record wrongfully.
    If you were experienced then you would instead of being derogatory would know what to do to contest this? Well you don't know. I do...

Users who wish to contest need to write a letter to Xbox Support Management, in my case to this address-

Microsoft Campus,

Thames Valley Park,

Reading,

RG6 1WG

United Kingdom

Writing all details of the issue and dates/times etc and a response will be issued in due time. Mistakes are made on both sides and this was not something I have done wrongly.

I suggest you learn more before you try to preach to others who know a lot more than you do. Just some friendly advice.

And to all 'Ambassadors' there is some information you can give to those wrongfully banned instead of giving them comments that really are no help and if anything just infuriate and annoy the person even more than they probably already are. Some of you should
    go on some training, I suggest some **** courses.
    If you read the faq of enforcement.Xbox.com and if you were an ambassador you would know better

It takes up to 48hours for enforcement agent to get back to you there is no point in a case review of a 24hour ban as if you would use your handbook you would know a you cant because the timer would expire before you even get a reply

Support issues is different department from enforcement

Reading has nothing to do with Xbox pet

Which is headquartered in Redmond head campus
Thema:

1. Last thread was locked, still no help and given a link to look at?? - Similar Threads - Last thread was

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  5. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  8. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  9. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...: Hello again. Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward. Any solution? [img] c9b7a4a5-974e-446f-b506-1b232a04064e
  10. Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.: Help submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]