Last Part of Thorn Bounty

Discus and support Last Part of Thorn Bounty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Doing last part of the Thorn bounty at Xyor if anyone needs it as well message for inv the first two will get it level 24 and up :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gasconer, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Gasconer
    Gasconer Guest

Doing last part of the Thorn bounty at Xyor if anyone needs it as well message for inv the first two will get it level 24 and up Last Part of Thorn Bounty :)

:)

Gasconer, Mar 29, 2015
  2. bama man223
    bama man223 Guest
    Need help killing xyor

I need help killing xyor for the last part of the thorn bounty. lvl 32 pref

bama man223, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Cummbler
    Cummbler Guest
    Looking for someone to gelp with (H)summoning pits thorn bounty

Looking for someone to help out with the Thorn bounty. The last part heroic summoning pits. Add me up.

Cummbler, Mar 29, 2015
  4. IamREANOS
    IamREANOS Guest

LVL 31 Hunter, add me , I want to play

IamREANOS, Mar 30, 2015
  5. IamREANOS Win User

LVL 31 Hunter, add me , I want to play
  6. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Destiny: What we know so far v6.0

I got mine from the new guy who gives you the weekly bounties as well :D

I'm 40% into my crucible part of the Thorn bounty, - its a slow hog for me.
  7. ColdAtrophy Win User

Can't Connect to Destiny.

Same problem here. It just started, not 1 minute after I finally completed the PVP part of the Exotic Bounty for the Thorn Hand Cannon. I'm pretty annoyed, since I don't even know if the fact that I completed the bounty saved.
  8. rjm3k Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

Destiny: What we know so far v6.0

DA, yeah, the bounty popped when I claimed "Captain Encounters at the Forge". Got the next step of the Thorn bounty now. Complete Wretched Eye and use a key at the end. Great.................. The crucible part was alot easier than the first time round.
    You don't lose any progress for deaths.
Thema:

1. Last Part of Thorn Bounty - Similar Threads - Last Part Thorn

2. I bought the game Gears Of War 4 XboxOne, a game the codes to download the last part, I'm from ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Gears Of War 4 XboxOne, a game the codes to download the last part, I'm from ...: I bought the game Gears Of War 4 XboxOne, a game the codes to download the last part, I'm from Russia, I can not pay off the Gears Of War 3 game code, write what you need to change the location...
  3. Thorn Bounty Need Help! Last Part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn Bounty Need Help! Last Part: Im trying to kill xyor the unwed. im 32 with all maxed guns i have a ghorn 365b37a1-2518-4e55-9dd2-32b31df9e8b0
  4. Last Minute VoG Before Game Restarts - Atheon part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Minute VoG Before Game Restarts - Atheon part: Looking for 4 people to do VoG with me and my friend on Xbox one. Lvl 28+ would be nice. It is on normal. YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING and a mic would be preferred. Shoot me a msg as fast as...
  5. Dead Kings: Sequency 13 Memory 2 - Follow Leon (last part)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Kings: Sequency 13 Memory 2 - Follow Leon (last part): Someone help me pls! Dead Kings: Sequency 13 Memory 2 - Follow Leon (last part) I'm stuck because i can not turn on the flashlight to keep walking trough of the bats, and when i come close to the...
  6. Dead Kings: Sequency 13 Memory 2 - Follow Leon (last part)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Kings: Sequency 13 Memory 2 - Follow Leon (last part): help me pls! Dead Kings: Sequency 13 Memory 2 - Follow Leon (last part) I'm stuck because i can not turn on the flashlight to keep walking trough of the bats, and when i come close to the recharge...
  7. Crota hard last part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crota hard last part: Looking for ppl who know what they are doing. 32 preferred. Just the last part of crota. bdeaf518-b827-4561-a870-90ac18ae6ac3
  8. Crotas End, second to last part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crotas End, second to last part: I need the strongest guardians there are out in the galaxy to help me take down The Deathsinger. I am only taking level 30-32. Only on Xbox One. 84077e09-f73e-47df-a504-72084bb964ff
  9. VoG last part or Crota second part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG last part or Crota second part: I am at the last part of VoG but no one wants tohelp and I am at the second part of Crota that is after the lamps message if you want to join Gamertag is 8955391a-0afc-424d-bf33-206737020712
  10. Crota's End, level 30 looking for some help. At the last part.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crota's End, level 30 looking for some help. At the last part.: Looking for people level 30 and up. Add me < looks exactly like this, with all caps. Thank you.! 4f70f57c-1112-4e78-8934-f6bfc40628d6