Last night I got suspended for asking someone to stop calling me a racial slur

Discus and support Last night I got suspended for asking someone to stop calling me a racial slur in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this guy's was spamming global chat, we invited him to our xbox live party and his one words are "ya'll ni**as trash, kill yourself's. Noone will miss... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LilGiegs, Dec 24, 2016.

1. LilGiegs
    LilGiegs Guest

this guy's was spamming global chat, we invited him to our xbox live party and his one words are "ya'll ni**as trash, kill yourself's. Noone will miss you." This hits at home for me so a seND a less that appealing message back and I get suspended. I've been
    an xboX supporter since I can remember but if my suspension isn't reversed I'm not supporting this.

:)

LilGiegs, Dec 24, 2016
  2. How to contact enforcement

some coward on here was calling my 8 year a racial slur and he said something back and they reported him how can i contact xbox enforcement

Red Ryder52279, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Question about a forced gamertag change.

will i be forced to change the gamertag ImmaBigBlackGuy, in no way shape or form (in my opinion anyway) is that a racial slur, lol im black anyway, but can someone please answer this for me ?

ImmaJColeFanboy, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Last night I got suspended for asking someone to stop calling me a racial slur

When a report is filed against another user, the entire conversation is checked by the Enforcement team. From what I can tell, they do not necessarily read the substance or context of the conversation -- they're more interested in who is precisely violating
    the Code of Conduct (but take my overall claim with a grain of salt).

Your retaliatory "less than appealing message" may have been considered a violation against the Code of Conduct (swearing, more slurs, harassment, etc), which very well brings you in the same boat as the other guy.

The enforcement website contains all the details of an enforcement action on your account. If eligible, you may be able to submit a case review.

Internet Expert, Dec 24, 2016
  5. Internet Expert Win User

When a report is filed against another user, the entire conversation is checked by the Enforcement team. From what I can tell, they do not necessarily read the substance or context of the conversation -- they're more interested in who is precisely violating
    the Code of Conduct (but take my overall claim with a grain of salt).

Your retaliatory "less than appealing message" may have been considered a violation against the Code of Conduct (swearing, more slurs, harassment, etc), which very well brings you in the same boat as the other guy.

The enforcement website contains all the details of an enforcement action on your account. If eligible, you may be able to submit a case review.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

The Creepy Cull of Female Protagonists from the Escapist

Depends on the game. Once I stopped playing COD the racial slurs lessened greatly.
  7. DIAMOND DRAGON7 Win User

Constant Spam Reports

Even if there was some way that I did violate the the rules, the people who reported me are constantly talking worse throwing racial slurs and cussing every time they talk. I was wondering if I could do anything to report them aswell. Also as I have reported
    them before for language behaivor and they weren’t suspended even though, as said above, they throw racial slurs and it has proven to me that the “if no violation a suspension is handed out” is wrong. No matter how many times you tell me that. Sorry and thanks.
  8. Nathanatiion Win User

Suspension

exact same thing just happened to me, this kid wouldn't stop messaging me and calling me trash, i then asked to 1v1 and i got suspended for a week. Ridiculous
  9. Tezzerrific Win User

XBOX Enforcement TEAM

does not matter if you are what you are you cannot just use that word, using it is against the rules and it will always be a racial slur. it is not an appropriate word full stop and does not matter what context you use it for. majority of you don't like it so don't use it. no matter what colour that word is banned and even if you use it, it is still a racial slur.
Thema:

1. Last night I got suspended for asking someone to stop calling me a racial slur - Similar Threads - Last night got

2. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  4. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  5. i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.: i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed. i have changed my name over 10 times and it always changes immediately but this time it didnt so i dont know...
  6. I got Warzone 2.0, and played it last night. Tonight when I got on, it was uninstalled from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Warzone 2.0, and played it last night. Tonight when I got on, it was uninstalled from...: Played 11/19-11/20, worked fine. 11/20 it was uninstalled and I’m waiting 3 hours for it to update e4e1fcf1-0cee-40d2-a857-d3ff8c72ed67
  7. I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...: I need help badly on the Xbox I got last night, I sign up a 24 months subscription Xbox All Access plan with SingTel , but however I can’t see any digital pass or access in this console. Can...
  8. Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.: ? submitted by /u/MrMcGreenGenes [link] [comments]
  9. just got this game last night and need help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got this game last night and need help please: Hi just got this game last night stuck at the beginning. i am playing against the game i am where she is crawling under a tunnel and a big guy pops up and grabs her legs.and sticks a pick in...
  10. I got an update last night and wanted to know more about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an update last night and wanted to know more about it.: I got an update that brought my console up to OS 10.0.10586.1085 I didn't see any news about this and am thinking since I was a preview member maybe I received it early. Does anyone know what...