Last Day ... 3 games until perfect ... but all games played since 9/12/14 ARE GONE!

Discus and support Last Day ... 3 games until perfect ... but all games played since 9/12/14 ARE GONE! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was very excited. Today, all I had to play was three more games for perfect .... But after playing the three games, I noticed ... that something was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedDogMama, Sep 30, 2014.

1. RedDogMama
    RedDogMama Guest

Last Day ... 3 games until perfect ... but all games played since 9/12/14 ARE GONE!

I was very excited. Today, all I had to play was three more games for perfect .... But after playing the three games, I noticed ... that something was terribly wrong! All my wins are missing from September 13th forward until the three games I just played
    today.

Was there some sort of crash of a server that had games played restored back to 9/12/14? ALL my mahjong games played show that they were not played at all. I am going to go back, in case with multiple servers, the one I connected to this morning is the
    only one that is "bad" ... (At least I did get PERFECT in Solitaire!!!)

:)

RedDogMama, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Alphajax not giving my achievements.

I am unable to get my achievement. When I check my my xbox activity feed it says I haven't played the game since 9/16/14 yet I play it every day. I played today and it still says I haven't played since 9/16/14. All the other games I am playing on my phone
    are connecting and working and giving me my achievements. Any suggestions?

C0NFEDERATE 65, Sep 30, 2014
  3. saikillerX
    saikillerX Guest
    Day Zero digital copy release time?

Will the xbox 360 market have the Advanced warfare day zero up for download at 9 pm EST on 11-2-14 or will we have to wait until 12 am EST on 11-3-14. I really hope that the gamestop Digital download time is wrong becasue that would mean all of us 360 users
    will have to wait until 9 am CST.

saikillerX, Sep 30, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hi RedDogMama,

We have heard about completed Daily Challenges erasing for some players and we've been working on finding a fix. Your case is a bit different, because you only lost them in one game, but not the other. It would help the test and dev teams greatly if you
    could send us zipped up LocalState folder for each of those games. They can use this information to troubleshoot what's actually happening on your system.

They need the LocalState folder, which can be found here: C:\Users\<Your_Username>\AppData\Local\Packages\(GameName)Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

If you are able to zip up that folder for each game, please email it to us at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject "Mahjong/Solitaire LocalState Zip File".

We hope to be able to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Coreysito, Oct 3, 2014
  5. kyanoswolf
    kyanoswolf Guest
    I had the same thing happen to me last month and it just happened again this morning. All of the completed daily challenges for October are no longer listed as completed. Half of the times I load Mahjong since the update that added the diamond badge and
    perfect banner, those achievements don't display on the main screen.

kyanoswolf, Nov 1, 2018
  6. kyanoswolf Win User

I had the same thing happen to me last month and it just happened again this morning. All of the completed daily challenges for October are no longer listed as completed. Half of the times I load Mahjong since the update that added the diamond badge and
    perfect banner, those achievements don't display on the main screen.
  7. Coreysito Win User

Hi RedDogMama,

We have heard about completed Daily Challenges erasing for some players and we've been working on finding a fix. Your case is a bit different, because you only lost them in one game, but not the other. It would help the test and dev teams greatly if you
    could send us zipped up LocalState folder for each of those games. They can use this information to troubleshoot what's actually happening on your system.

They need the LocalState folder, which can be found here: C:\Users\<Your_Username>\AppData\Local\Packages\(GameName)Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

If you are able to zip up that folder for each game, please email it to us at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject "Mahjong/Solitaire LocalState Zip File".

We hope to be able to solve this issue as soon as possible.
  8. Run And Gun Win User

buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them

I live in the U.S. and it's currently 12:11am my time. I have the game downloaded and waiting for 9/9/2014 to play, well it's 9/9/2014 and all it says is "Play on 9/9/2014." If I have to wait until 3:01am to play it because I bought it from Xbox marketplace
    this will be the last game I purchase from it. Normally I wouldn't care, but I don't have much time to play games anymore and I was really looking forward to playing at launch, not 3 hours after launch...
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Destiny Didn't finish downloading ???

The last 1% will be downloaded at 12:01 AM PST on 9/9/14.
  10. iDontLoseMuch Win User

Madden 16 Keep freezing on XBO

I have 3 14 day gold trials that expire on 12-31-15 but my 12 month doesn't expire until 12-27-15. I'll give someone the 3 14 day trials for madden 25 on the XB1 or EA ACCESS. my gt is hmu if you wanna trade.
Thema:

1. Last Day ... 3 games until perfect ... but all games played since 9/12/14 ARE GONE! - Similar Threads - Last games until

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  5. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  6. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  7. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  8. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...
  9. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  10. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....