Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...

Discus and support Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi - I have used the Xbox Game Bar to record my workflow, games and more things for a long time. I have bought an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 (RTX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tight_Cauliflower_54, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...

Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX... [​IMG]

Hi - I have used the Xbox Game Bar to record my workflow, games and more things for a long time.
    I have bought an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 (RTX 3070, Ryzen 5900HX) and when I use the Xbox Game Bar to record my screen all the videos looks too bright.
    In this examples, I'm attaching a screenshot from Chrome and also a screenshot from the video that I recorded with the Xbox Game Bar so you can notice the difference.

The problem seems to be with the FULL RGB (0-255) and the Limited RGB (16-235) because when I apply an FX in VEGAS of Computer RGB to Studio RGB it almost fix the issue (it still looks a little too bright)

This is a very new laptop, out of stock, so I asked the few who has it and use reddit if the same bug happens to them and they have answered yes.

Please Xbox Team, fix it!, this is the only screen recording software that I want to use.

Xbox Game Bar Version: 5.521.2021.0
    Windows Version: 20H2 (19042.867)
    All drivers updated.

Screenshot from Chrome - Reddit Website

SS from Chrome - Reddit Website

Screenshot from Recorded Video - Reddit Website

!(2pqakzgbczn61 "Screenshot from Recorded Video - Reddit Website ")

Screenshot from Chrome - YouTube

[URL='https://preview.redd.it/15jo7k0eczn61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e043b896ebcf0fb0cc501f7e1e7344de9f4cff83']SS from Chrome - YouTube[/URL]

Screenshot from Recorded Video - YouTube

[URL='https://preview.redd.it/c422w2mhczn61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e8526c83f6f1248b67b68f1e6d3322162199a4e4']SS from Recorded Video - YouTube[/URL]

Feel free to contact me for more info if required.
    Thank you!

submitted by [URL='https://www.reddit.com/user/Tight_Cauliflower_54'] /u/Tight_Cauliflower_54 [/URL]
    [URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/m8gd1w/laptop_xbox_game_bar_bug_recording_videos_too/'][link][/URL] [URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/m8gd1w/laptop_xbox_game_bar_bug_recording_videos_too/'][comments][/URL]

/u/Tight_Cauliflower_54, Mar 21, 2021
  2. OMARALJOWDER Win User

forza horizon 5 is very slow

thanks for your super fast respond

my laptop model is: G713QM.316

ASUS ROG STRIX 17 gaming laptop

GPU Invidia RTX3060 6GB

RAM 16GB

AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
  3. ReynaldoRamon Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

Interesting. I'm using an ASUS mobo (ROG Strix X570-I) too. My drivers are up to date as well. Oddest thing.
  4. SethToth Win User

unable to download nvidia update

Laptop. Asus Rog Flow X13 with amd ryzen 9 5000 series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050ti

Windows version is windows 11 with cumulative update (KB5015882)
  5. Zuhaib Dalvi Win User

Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

Its a Asus Vivobook Gaming Laptop 2021 Nvidia 1650
  6. futij Win User

having issues launching ASTRONEER from the store (PC)

my computer runs totally fine and has no other issues. this is the first time i’ve had this problem.

here are my specs

i5-9600k

rtx 3080

16gb ram

asus strix z390 mobo
Thema:

Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...

1. Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX... - Similar Threads - Laptop Game Bar

2. how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console: how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console b0c02a9e-7b65-439e-a872-d1497d1a0372
  3. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  4. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  5. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  6. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  7. Xbox game bar on laptop windows 11 capture issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on laptop windows 11 capture issue.: Hi! When I try to capture the last 15 seconds of a game (eg: dead by daylight or genshin impact), the audio is heavily delayed and the screen in the clip is minimized, with a black outline on the...
  8. Xbox Game Bar screen on Windows 11 laptop abnormally slow loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar screen on Windows 11 laptop abnormally slow loading: Whenever I open the Xbox Game Bar, no matter what app I'm in, the window that pops up is mostly blank and not loading any of my past clips, my device performance, or any of the content properly...
  9. XBox and Xbox Game Bar won't start on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox and Xbox Game Bar won't start on my laptop: Yesterday both apps were working fine, then I guess the new update kicked in for both and neither app wants to start up. My Windows 10 is up to date so that ain't the issue... Anyone got any clue...
  10. XBox Game Bar & Your Phone apps not working on laptop after a Windows update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar & Your Phone apps not working on laptop after a Windows update: I recently had a problem with the Start Menu not working. I managed to resolve this by forcing a Windows Update. However, since then, the XBox Game Bar & Your Phone Microsoft apps are failing to...