Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

Discus and support Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sadman Rahman, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut down the laptop. I tried uninstalling and then installing the drivers but nothing changes. Riot Vanguard blocks "inpout.sys" but can it be responsible for laptop freezing too? I also tried deleting "inpout.sys" from Regex and from the drivers file but this specific file restores after a laptop restart. Can someone help me with finding the issue and how to solve it?

Device:

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16
    CPU: Intel i5-13500HX
    GPU: GeForce RTX 4050
    RAM: 16 GB DDR5

:)

Sadman Rahman, Nov 29, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

This would've been installed by an app or driver on your system, it may be required for your laptop to function hence why the device freezes. I'd recommend seeing what Riot Games advises in this case but you could also reach out to your laptop manufacturer to see if this .sys file is required.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Sadman Rahman Win User

Yeah, I have tried fortnite and that game was working
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Sadman. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are other games working? If so, please contact Riot Games, I'm afraid we cannot assist with issues in specific games.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

In that case, Riot Games will need to assist you further from here. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Sadman Rahman Win User

Do you know how to uninstall "inpoutx64.sys" from my system, as vanguard is blocking it and this might be the problem
Thema:

1. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant - Similar Threads - Laptop screen turns

2. Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing: I have recently tried to start using Xbox remote play and cloud play. The main issue is remote play. Remote play runs almost smoothly but it has MASSIVE screen tearing. And cloud play loads...
  3. Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI: does anybody know of any ways to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI . I heard there used to be an Xbox companion app to which I found out it was discontinued . does anyone know of any...
  4. My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...: My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my laptop. 2e0d8a07-fdc9-4fe2-8899-1f417687d77d
  5. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  6. so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i...: i tried many things connecting many tutorials, it just doesnt work 370aed61-e60a-4407-840a-cdcc2aec8f97
  7. How do I display Xbox 360 screen on my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I display Xbox 360 screen on my laptop?: So I want to display my Xbox 360's screen on my laptop (to have what is happening on the tv screen appear on my laptop) without a capture card, but I'm not too sure how. Does anybody have a...
  8. How do I fix black screen with remote play on Windows 11 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix black screen with remote play on Windows 11 laptop: I have an Xbox series x that I have setup for remote play. Remote play works on my Android phone and ipad, but I get a black screen when using my windows 11 laptop. I updated windows and the app...
  9. Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen: xbox and laptop both up to date. Stopped working all of a sudden 8d16ad2b-515a-48c9-b3a6-10c8c819f469
  10. i have a problem with my screen pugged into my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem with my screen pugged into my laptop: Hello, I have a second screen plugged into my laptop and when I am playing some game after some time it starts to shutter. In Nvidia control panel there is integrated gpu prefered as graphic...