Laptop and Xbox 360 can't connect?

Discus and support Laptop and Xbox 360 can't connect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone and anyone, I'm having issues connecting my laptop and my 360 to access my live. I have read and tried most every fix I could find and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DieHardRmk, Jan 5, 2014.

1. DieHardRmk
    DieHardRmk Guest

Hi everyone and anyone, I'm having issues connecting my laptop and my 360 to access my live. I have read and tried most every fix I could find and nothing works. So I'm using my iphone to tether for Internet because I live in the sticks and have no Internet.
    I can connect to my desk top no problem I created two ports to open my nat setting on each of my computers, i have allowed all nessecary sharing setting be turned on and I still keep getting the same error message saying that my modem or router needs to be
    unplugged for 30 seconds blah blah blah. I have verified my account I have cleared my systems cache and re-initialized my Xbox. I can't delete and reupload my profile because I cannot connect to my network. Please help any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DieHardRmk, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Made live on pc now cant get it on 360

I made a Xbox Live account on my laptop because I was not able to get onto Xbox Live threw the Xbox at the time. Now I can't figure out how to sign into the one I made on my laptop on to my 360. I can't sign in anywhere or anything and it's tickin
    me off because I have a 12month Gold Membership on it and I can't even sign in on the Xbox it's self...

Someone Please Help Me! I Really Wanna PLay! I've been waiting a month til I got paid to get another 360 and now I can't even sign in on 360!!!!

Laptop and Xbox 360 can't connect? :( Please Help ASAP!!!!

CanadianChickk, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Playing music from Windows 8 laptop on xbox using smartglass

I have a new Windows 8 laptop, a new Xbox and I subscribed to MusicPass. I have downloaded albums on the laptop and created playlists on the laptop, and I want to play them thru the Xbox using smartglass. Sometimes I am able to find the "Play on Xbox 360"
    icon so that I can play this music on my Xbox.. But most of the time I don't see that option. What's wrong? Another example...if I go to the "Play All Music" icon in Xbox Music on my laptop, I can't seem to get the Play on Xbox 360 option there either.
    Suggestions?

dampedbutton6, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Ericvan der Heijden Win User

external hard disk which are compatible with new update

I tought I read somewhere that after the latest update for 360 You can use youre laptop to store games on the harddrive of the laptop. I have windows vista running on my laptop but i can't find anywhere where I can store my games on the laptop. Also I read
    that it's now possible to connect a 2 TB harddrive to youre Xbox 360. Is this true? Anybody help please?
  5. Nate The Quiet Win User

Suddenly has "Network" connecting issues.

It seems as though even though the ethernet cord is plugged into both laptop and Xbox 360, it doesn't show that the 360 is plugged in on my laptop connections.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Getting Connected in a Hotel?

7. ZyNLeX Win User

Wondering gamer

I'm unsure how you actually connect to the internet, is it like a USB stick that connects over 4G or what? Depending on your laptop and its specs and what operating system it's running, you can connect your Xbox 360 to your laptop and essentially share your
    laptop's connectivity to your Xbox 360. I've done this before while on vacation as most hotel's wifis require you to go to a website to "sign in".

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/win-computer
  8. Malacath Win User

Using wifi to connect to xbox live?

I've used wifi hotspots with my laptop many times.

Just connect the 360 to the laptop using ethernet connection and switch on internet connection sharing on PC.

Then sign into the hotspot on your laptop and xbox live should then work.

Problem is that an open NAT is not guaranteed.
Thema:

1. Laptop and Xbox 360 can't connect? - Similar Threads - Laptop 360 can't

2. How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?: In windows 11 is not available windows media center, because it was removed in 2015, so what can i do to connect them, i want to play and use game pass 777b7fd3-1eb8-4c3a-86c6-e37bd2639d12
  3. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?: Hi, i am trying to connect my favourite music to my xbox 360 and i have a windows laptop but i am not sure how to connect my music to the xbox 360. If u have the solution pls dm me here or my...
  6. How to use xbox 360 hooked up to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 hooked up to laptop: I have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my laptop using an HDMI cable but the Xbox's display won't show up on my computer screen. d23c0f9e-144b-4eea-b947-d872621e3712
  7. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  8. Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.: I've been trying to bridge connection to my old xbox 360 with my laptop but it doen't work now but it was last week.. I've tried my usual way of sharing connection with it and I tried using the...
  9. Smartglass on Windows 8.1 laptop and Android smartphone can't find my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smartglass on Windows 8.1 laptop and Android smartphone can't find my 360: Hi all, I'm trying to connect to my 360 via smartglass. My Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro and my Droid Razr can no longer find my console. This started a couple days ago. Up until then all worked just fine....
  10. Can't get 360 wired controller to work for my laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get 360 wired controller to work for my laptop: I have a controller that works fine. But when I install the software from the website and try to get it to work on my computer the steps that tell me to find my 360 controller in a list on my...