Language Settings in Store Needed

Discus and support Language Settings in Store Needed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the Xbox store on series x you cannot filter or set default language and it's causing customers to purchase content not in their language. For... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Talk_Me_Down, May 2, 2023.

1. Language Settings in Store Needed

In the Xbox store on series x you cannot filter or set default language and it's causing customers to purchase content not in their language. For example look at Evil Dead ( the new one) or Ghost Rider. They are listed in English and descriptions are in English but the language of them is French only.

submitted by /u/Talk_Me_Down
    [link] [comments]

/u/Talk_Me_Down, May 2, 2023
  2. Faker_123 Win User

How to change the language in Dishonored 2?

Check the settings option in the game to see if you can change the language.
    there is no such setting in the options menu for Dishonored 2,

sadly a lot of microsoft store games dont let you switch the language.

we really need such a feature for all microsoft store games that have diffrent lanuages.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Changing Language in Forza Horizon 4

Hello everyone.

I want Forza to be in English and not in my native language (it might be weird, but that is what I want)

There is no option in the game to change it, and my language settings in Windows are set to English, except for the location which was needed to be set to my actual location for the store to work properly.

My question is, is there any way to change the language?

Thank you,

Ben
    Hi, it is possible that your language is not supported in the game. If you're sure your language is in the game, you can help it in this way:

Xbox One - How to change the language settings

Press the menu key of the controller.

Go to Settings> System.

Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".

Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Change language Microsoft Mahjong

Microsoft Apps found on the Store may have their own language settings in the app's game settings, or it may read directly from your language settings in Windows 10.

I actually had Mahjong installed, and I could quite find the settings myself. In this case, you'll likely need to change the system language setting in Windows.

Note: This will change the ENTIRE Windows interface to the new language. Changing will require a reboot.

Give this article a read for a step-by-step: http://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-change-system-default-language-windows-10

Hopefully it helps!
  5. Tomesso Win User

How to change a Window Store game's language

I think the language in Windows 10 Store games and apps depends on region setting, not system language.
  6. onyxishere Win User

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season - Language

You bought Forza 2 in a store which would have had the language settings on the disc. You are, in this case, purchasing a digital download version of the game which will be set up for the language of that region.

However, as I stated earlier, if you want more info or to request a refund you will need to contact phone support for your region.
Thema:

Language Settings in Store Needed

1. Language Settings in Store Needed - Similar Threads - Language Settings Store

2. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  3. My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.: I have a Xbox One S series console, it has a English language and I was scrolling into the language section, just to find Romanian language, but it does not have Romanian language. Does the next...
  4. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  5. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  6. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  7. NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING: same as topic ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 189c31a2-93d7-49bc-bfc2-13430cedfc87
  8. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  9. How to set default language in games

in XboX Insiders
    How to set default language in games: Hello How can I set default installation language of the games to English without changing my Windows regional settings? It is currently set to German but I want to play all of my games in...
  10. System language was automatically set in English.

in XboX Insiders
    System language was automatically set in English.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, language was automatically set to English, and I can't set Greek language back again. I have filled a report. Please fix...