language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store,...

Discus and support language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to download the game from an Arabic store, I cannot, but my friend downloaded it in Arabic, but they want me to download it from the United... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abbas New, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Abbas New
    Abbas New Guest

language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store,...

When I try to download the game from an Arabic store, I cannot, but my friend downloaded it in Arabic, but they want me to download it from the United States, and the United States does not support the Arabic language. I want a solution for this.

:)

Abbas New, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store, I cannot, but my friend downloaded it in Arabic,

Hi Abbas N! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you have this problem, generally the language problem in games depends on the console configuration, so you can follow these steps:

To change the language setting, press the controller's menu key > Settings > System > Location and select Language & location.

Then use the Language menu to make your selection.

But before that, try the following troubleshooting steps, then try again and see if the problem is fixed.

Step 1: Delete Mac Address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Delete it and the console should reboot. It would definitely be helpful if you could reboot the internet router while the console reboots.

Step 2 – Close all running games:

To remove download restrictions from games or apps that are being installed, you can wait for Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force quit the games by doing the following:

On the Home screen, navigate to the game you most recently ran.

With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Exit.

Step 3: Delete your account:

First, select System > Settings > account > delete accounts and then select your account and select Delete to confirm and then add your account again.

Step 4 – Restart your console:

If you still have the same problem, select System > Settings > System > Console Information > Select Reset Console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note: The “Reset and keep my games and apps” option will not cause you to lose your games, but please note that you must fully know your account email address and password before using it, as it will ask you to sign in to the account.

You can also take a look at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/locale-faq

Have a nice day and let me know here if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

اللغة العربية تظهر احرفها مقلوبه. [Mod Translation-The Arabic language shows its characters inverted.]

Hi phantomking1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Just to make sure, all the games you've downloaded from the Microsoft Store have inverted characters in the Arabic language?

Have you changed any language settings recently?

Do you have any purchased games from other Stores or just the Microsoft Store?

Are you downloading games from the Xbox Game Pass subscription?

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!
  4. rolandrefaey Win User

Back 4 Blood

I have yes, my first thought was maybe the game glitched out and picked Arabic as a language but as I reinstalled multiple times this hasnt changed the language.
  5. Nour AllahGamer Win User

windows 10 game bar is not shown in arabic

no its only in Arabic and you know the gamers doesn't have time to read every thing in other language so I want an soloution
  6. SubsidedGibbon0 Win User

Arabic Language

Thanks For The Info Can Someone Remove This.
Thema:

1. language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store,... - Similar Threads - language solution try

2. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  3. My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.: I have a Xbox One S series console, it has a English language and I was scrolling into the language section, just to find Romanian language, but it does not have Romanian language. Does the next...
  4. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  5. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  6. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  7. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  8. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  9. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  10. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...