Lancement de Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - Launch of Forza Horizon 4]

Discus and support Lancement de Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - Launch of Forza Horizon 4] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjours, Alors voila j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 4 il y a 3 jours et quand je démarre le jeux et que le jeux me demande de cliqué sur le bouton... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaximeSchall, Dec 2, 2018.

1. MaximeSchall
    MaximeSchall Guest

Bonjours,

Alors voila j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 4 il y a 3 jours et quand je démarre le jeux et que le jeux me demande de cliqué sur le bouton "entrée" je clic et il charge pendant 5 min puis un message d'erreur survient en disant sa , je ne sais pas quoi faire j'ai
    désinstallée puis réinstallé, j'ai juste trouvez quelqu'un a qui c'est aussi arrivé et a dit qu'il a contacter le support et qu'un de leur employé a pris le contrôle de sont pc et a régler le problème, alors j'aimerais bien que quelqu'un vienne me le faire
    parce que je sais plus quoi faire ....

-[Translation - Hello, So here I bought Forza Horizon 4 3 days ago and when I start the game and the game asks me to click on the button "entry" I click and it loads for 5 min then an error message occurs in saying, I do not know what to do,
    I just installed and then reinstalled, I just found someone who also arrived and said he had to contact the support and that one of their employee took the control of are pc and fix the problem, so I would like someone to come to me because I do not know what
    to do ….]

Lancement de Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - Launch of Forza Horizon 4] [​IMG]

:)

MaximeSchall, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Dec 2, 2018
  3. TKZ FLEMMARD
    TKZ FLEMMARD Guest
    reimbursed the game forza horizon 4 (version 100 euros)

bonjour je voudrais me faire rembourser le jeu forza horizon 4 (version 100 euros) qui me convient pas merci de me recontcaté.

Translation: [ Hello I would like to get reimbursed the game Forza Horizon 4 (version 100 euros) that suits me not thanks for recontcaté me.]

TKZ FLEMMARD, Dec 2, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello MaximeSchall,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Does this error occur with any other game? Are you logged in to the account that owns the game? We recommend utilizing the

Forza Horizon 4 support options
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Dec 2, 2018
  5. MaximeSchall
    MaximeSchall Guest
    J'ai seulement le souci avec Forza horizon 4 et c est bien le bon compte donc c est autre chose

[Translation - I only have the worry with Forza horizon 4 and it is the right account so it's something else]

MaximeSchall, Dec 2, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello Maxime,

We would love to help, but unfortunately since you posted a picture of the message you received, we cannot copy and paste what is written into a translator to see what it says.

If you could do us a big favor and copy and paste that information into a reply on this thread so we may be able to translate it for you and help as best as we can.

Additionally, as this is on a Windows PC and games through this device always launch through the
    Xbox App, so we would like to suggest the following:

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Try this and clarify the error, and we'll be awaiting your response.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Dec 3, 2018
  7. MaximeSchall
    MaximeSchall Guest
    Oui excuser moi de ne pas y avoir pensé .... Alors sur le message il y a écrit en grand "échec du chargement" et en dessous "Une erreur inconnue est survenue. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement." Mais il n'y a pas de code d'erreur ...

Je viens de faire ce que vous m'avais conseiller de faire mais le message d'erreur de chargement s'affiche toujours ... Je voulais savoir si il est possible de pouvoir régler le problème en direct en utilisant une plateforme de conversation vocal ou en Tchat
    ? Ou si vous pouviez prendre le contrôle de mon pc afin de chercher le problème plus facilement afin de le résoudre plus vite ?

------

[Mod Translation - Yes excuse me for not thinking about it.... Then on the message there is written in large "Load failure " and below "An unknown error occurred. Please try again later. "But there is no error code...

I just did what you advised me to do but the error loading message still appears... I wanted to know if it is possible to be able to fix the problem live by using a voice chat or chat platform? Or if you could take control of my PC in order to look
    for the problem more easily in order to solve it faster?]

MaximeSchall, Dec 4, 2018
  8. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Maxim,

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? Sometimes game data gets corrupt and will cause it not to load correctly.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Dec 4, 2018
  9. Essayez de vider le cache.
    Placez votre doigt sur le bouton de démarrage de la console pendant 10 secondes jusqu' ce qu'il s'éteigne.
    Puis attendez encore 30 et rallumez-le.
    Après avoir essayé cela, réinstallez le jeu.
    Cela peut fonctionner pour vous Lancement de Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - Launch of Forza Horizon 4] :D.

------

[Mod Translation - Try to clear the cache. Place your finger on the console Start button for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then wait another 30 and turn it back on. After trying this, reinstall the game. This can work for youLancement de Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - Launch of Forza Horizon 4] :D.]

Chyrola Cuello, Dec 4, 2018
  10. MaximeSchall
    MaximeSchall Guest
    Je suis sur Ordinateur sous Windows et non pas sur la console Xbox ...

Je pense donc que sa ne va pas marcher ....

------

[Mod Translation - I'm on Windows computer and not on the Xbox console...

So I think its not going to work....]

11. MaximeSchall
    MaximeSchall Guest
    Bonjour Brad

Alors oui j'ai déj essayer de désinstaller puis de réinstaller le jeux mais toujours la même erreur …

------

[Mod Translation - Bonjour Brad

So yes I already try to uninstall then reinstall the Games but still the same error...]

12. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Maxim,

You can power cycle the PC, click the start menu then the power icon. Select restart and it will power cycle the PC. Also make sure your PC is up to date.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Dec 4, 2018
  13. MaximeSchall
    MaximeSchall Guest

OUIIII !!! Merci Brad je ne sais pas ce qui sais passer mais le jeux a fais une synchronisation au lancement et le jeux marche de nouveau

Merci mille fois !!! vous êtes des dieux

------

[Mod Translation - OUIIII!!! Thank you Brad I do not know what can pass but the games did a sync to the launch and the Games works again thanks a thousand times!!! You are gods]

MaximeSchall, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: