lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading

Discus and support lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; received a very nice lamborghini #63 squadra corse huracan LP 620-2 super trofeo 2015 as a gift and it does not download. Plus I can't delete it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ramphoryncus, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Ramphoryncus
    Ramphoryncus Guest

received a very nice lamborghini #63 squadra corse huracan LP 620-2 super trofeo 2015 as a gift and it does not download. Plus I can't delete it from my garage or auction it off because I can't download the data. Does it come in a car pack or something,
    maybe getting a code for it would negate this glitch or maybe not, either way the car is a gift and I want to drive it in the bush!

Can you please help me (and possibly thousands of others, but me first) please?

:)

Ramphoryncus, Jun 5, 2017
  2. Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan lp620-2 Super Trofeo

I got on forza hub and collected my rewards and I got a gift car for Forza Horizon 3 and it was the 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo and ever since I got it I have not been able to drive it or sell it. I have called microsoft
    and all 3 people I have spoke to could not find anything that worked to allow me to drive it. We have tried multiple things and it still doesn't work.

xBREADWINNER10x, Jun 5, 2017
  3. BlutEngel2
    BlutEngel2 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3

Hallo ich uab folgendes Problem!

Ivh hab vor kurzem einen 'Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo 201' vvon Forza geschenkt bekommen!!! Ich hab den zwar in mei er garage kann den aber nicht downloaden!!! Was kann ich da machen???

[Translated]

Hello I uab the following problem!

Ivh recently received a 'Lamborghini # 63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo 201' from Forza !!! I have the in mei garage but can not download! What can I do there???

BlutEngel2, Jun 5, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

It is a bug. This car is a DLC model and can only be accessed if you own the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack.

An Old Freak, Jun 5, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

It is a bug. This car is a DLC model and can only be accessed if you own the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Hey there!

Do you have the All Star DLC pack installed? You can check the "Ready to Install" list for Forza Horizon 3. If that doesn't work, I recommend taking a look at the discussion on the

Turn 10 forums
    regarding the same issue and see if they can give you a hand.

Keep us posted! :)
  7. Dartsun16 Win User

Downloads slow down and eventually stop

Having the same problems here in Aus, i'm in low dial up speeds at the moment . After 4 hours I'm at 63% of a 458MB update. Havn't even started the 4.3gb update for Forza horizon 3
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Forza hub / motorsport 7

In my experience the rewards totals are automatically applied in Forza 7 where as in Horizon 3 you need to redeem a gift message
  9. Eden0032 Win User

WH Code Question was not Answered but marked as so

There's just been an update with regards to this...

Go ahead and check your Forza Horizon 3 inbox for a gifted car - this will be the Halo Warthog car.

-
Thema:

1. lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading - Similar Threads - lamborghini #63 gift

2. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...
  3. Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan lp620-2 Super Trofeo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan lp620-2 Super Trofeo: I got on forza hub and collected my rewards and I got a gift car for Forza Horizon 3 and it was the 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo and ever since I got it I have...
  4. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug: I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage Someone was able to remove it??? 5d0d371b-3e89-4104-8aca-224577263ba5
  5. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug: I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage Someone was able to remove it??? a8873801-f7ce-42cc-9245-33204b546bb5
  6. MARKETPLACE ERROR "LAMBORGHINI #63 SUADRA CORSE HURACÁN LP620-S SUPER TROFEO"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MARKETPLACE ERROR "LAMBORGHINI #63 SUADRA CORSE HURACÁN LP620-S SUPER TROFEO": I recived this car as a gift but it doest download and always ask me to try later. It is that way for days. I already removed my accont and erease the disc data but nothing works....
  7. Ferrari Horizon Edition and 2015 Lamborghini #63 SQUADRA CORSE HURACÁN LP620-2 SUPER TROFEO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ferrari Horizon Edition and 2015 Lamborghini #63 SQUADRA CORSE HURACÁN LP620-2 SUPER TROFEO: I knoe it's a "derp" kind of a thing, but has any one else but me noticed that there are no Ferrari Horizon edition cars? I reckon the 458 Italia, Enzo, F12TDF and others would make for great HE...
  8. Lamborghini

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lamborghini: I can't get mine Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corce Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo while he stand on mine cars as new, who know what to do c9219e67-70c6-414f-8d00-d11137b3bf30
  9. Is it possible to buy the Lamborghini Urus with credits?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy the Lamborghini Urus with credits?: Because I had enough saved up, went to the Auto Show to buy, but when I select the car, it takes me through to the VIP pack purchase (which I did, because that car is AWESOME). Just wondering out...
  10. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (DLC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (DLC): Developers say please why you not add this best car to Forza 5? When it be add to game? You can add it as payable DLC and many players buy it. We waiting for this car the longest....