Laggy Xbox Menu , Gamepass , Store

Discus and support Laggy Xbox Menu , Gamepass , Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so now i cant download anything my xbox series x is laggy i cant do anything it started today i dont know why i got it 9 months ago so now i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agan Kovaqi, May 5, 2023.

1. Agan Kovaqi
    Agan Kovaqi Guest

Hello so now i cant download anything my xbox series x is laggy i cant do anything it started today i dont know why i got it 9 months ago so now i have this problem with it

:)

Agan Kovaqi, May 5, 2023
  2. (Farscape) Win User

Crossplay Pc to XBox ARK

you need the ark game on gamepass pc as microsofts wisdom have ported over the console version with extra menus.

ark will only crossplay with xbox console to windows store/gamepass version
  3. Luriden Win User

Laggy Guide Menu

Well it's officially no longer a Preview Program issue.

I completely unenrolled from the Preview Program and performed yet another factory reset. Everything worked perfectly for a couple of days. I hear the "chime" noise when I hold the guide button, I can smoothly go between menus, everything worked great. Until
    I started reinstalling all my games and Rock Band 4 DLC. Particularly while the Rock Band 4 DLC was installing (several hundred files, I should say) and I'm getting all the notifications about each song being ready to play after they're installed, I noticed
    the lag came back. It's taking a good 30-45 seconds for my "What do you want to do?" menu to pop up and the "chime" noise that goes along with it is gone. Menus are laggy. I press down several times in the guide to get to an option at the bottom of the screen
    and it'll freeze for a second, before jumping down there suddenly.

I'm really at a loss here. The console seems to work fine until I start installing things. And yet, everything is installed to my external, and I have the same problem when my external is unplugged from it.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Laggy Guide Menu

Since you're a member of the Xbox One preview program, please be sure to report any issues you come across using the Feedback app and then post on our Preview
    Program forums for further assistance from the proper folks.

Thanks!
  5. nettyj Win User

Almost unplayable

I live in the UK and the menu is very laggy and issues connecting to the game at the start :/
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

cant move some games to another foders

Games from the Game Pass store and GamePass cannot be modded as they are encrypted, except via authorized mods obtained from the menu in-game in things like Farming Sim, Skyrim and Fallout
Thema:

1. Laggy Xbox Menu , Gamepass , Store - Similar Threads - Laggy Menu Gamepass

2. Laggy mouse FO76

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy mouse FO76: Hello, My mouse is extremely laggy while trying to play fallout via Xbox pc game pass. Any other game I run in steam or other launchers there are no issues. Is there sometrying I need to set up...
  3. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  4. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  5. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  6. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  7. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  8. bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.: my bedrock minecraft is intensely laggy regardless of what i do. i have a radeon 5500 graphics card (i think..?) im not good with computers so i have absolutely no idea what to do. i tried capping...
  9. Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open: Yesterday when I was playing games, everything was fine and was running smoothly but since this morning games has gotten very laggy gaining from 5 to15 fps. I've looked up many tutorials and ask...
  10. Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?: I have an Xbox Series S. It cuts my audio often. I've seen threads from early 2023 without any solutions. I have pretty decent internet, 5Ghz connection, so I know it's not my internet. I've...