Laggy mouse FO76

Discus and support Laggy mouse FO76 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My mouse is extremely laggy while trying to play fallout via Xbox pc game pass. Any other game I run in steam or other launchers there are no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kris Ingo, May 5, 2024.

1. Kris Ingo
    Kris Ingo Guest

Laggy mouse FO76

Hello,

My mouse is extremely laggy while trying to play fallout via Xbox pc game pass. Any other game I run in steam or other launchers there are no issues. Is there sometrying I need to set up for Xbox?

:)

Kris Ingo, May 5, 2024
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fallout 76 B.E.T.A not working for me.

Are you trying to load the BETA from the FO76 game in games and apps?

Or did you actually go into the store and download FO76 BETA (two separate things) and try to play the BETA from that?

You need to download the FO76 BETA from the store and launch the BETA from there when the times are available
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Favorite game to play after work?

I usually play ark or fo76
  4. meowkitten Win User

Lag after 7 years.

Garbage game is GARBAGE on 360. 360 is for bad players who cant afford a pc or cant use a mouse. Enjoy your crappy laggy garbage p2p.
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

Holiday Themed Events

Only playing FO76 at the moment, and there's has been kinda fun
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Gamers Unpopular Opinions.

Love fallout series and the NPC update drops I will be on FO76 like a shot
Thema:

Laggy mouse FO76

1. Laggy mouse FO76 - Similar Threads - Laggy mouse FO76

2. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  3. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  4. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  5. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  6. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  7. bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.: my bedrock minecraft is intensely laggy regardless of what i do. i have a radeon 5500 graphics card (i think..?) im not good with computers so i have absolutely no idea what to do. i tried capping...
  8. Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open: Yesterday when I was playing games, everything was fine and was running smoothly but since this morning games has gotten very laggy gaining from 5 to15 fps. I've looked up many tutorials and ask...
  9. Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?: I have an Xbox Series S. It cuts my audio often. I've seen threads from early 2023 without any solutions. I have pretty decent internet, 5Ghz connection, so I know it's not my internet. I've...
  10. My Xbox one is is so laggy nothing loads

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is is so laggy nothing loads: My Xbox takes about 30 minutes loading on the green Xbox screen sometimes it loads into a black screen but other times into the login screen and every button I press takes about 2 minutes to...