Lagging ?

Discus and support Lagging ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing battlefield 3 for ages and never had any issues ,, The other day my daughter moved the xbox and it sounded like my disc had been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuickGolf1, Jan 7, 2014.

1. QuickGolf1
    QuickGolf1 Guest

Lagging ?

I have been playing battlefield 3 for ages and never had any issues ,,

The other day my daughter moved the xbox and it sounded like my disc had been damaged ,,,i opened tray and noticed deep groves in the disc ,,I went out and bought a new battlefield 3 premium edition and after loading the game i noticed that on sprinting
    that my player was stuttering and moving backwards ,,,,,and when firing a weapon it wasnt a smooth burst of fire but again stuttering and if an opponent returned fire then my weapon would not fire at all !!!!

Someone advised i hardwire from router to xbox as it might be an internet connection issue , so after buying the ethernet cable and doing this i thought it might work but still its lagging !!!,,,,,,I have never had these problems so why now ?

Can anyone suggest something ,,,,is anyone else having these problems ?

I would appreciate any kind of help as its unplayable at the moment

Thank you Karl

:)

QuickGolf1, Jan 7, 2014
  2. NeaR ID
    NeaR ID Guest
    I don't know why this happened or what to do, please help

im not lagging out, i am lagging in the game

NeaR ID, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

If you lag you'll never know , because of the lag compensation . If you dont lag you will lag because of the lag compensation.

So if your lagging its lag compensation. If your not lagging your lagging.........geddit?? ;0)

Im not ConFu5eD for nothing... Lagging ? :)

Cathproudlock, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Lagging ?

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Have you tested your internet connection to Xbox Live. To learn more, please follow the link bellow for more information.

support.xbox.com/.../connectivity-solutions

Also, if that article does not help, I have some questions regarding the issue:

1. Do you get Disconnected from live allot?

2. Are you lagging in every game?

3. Have you got good connection to the host?

4. Do other games lagg in the same way?

Please post back your results

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  5. Cathproudlock Win User

Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

If you lag you'll never know , because of the lag compensation . If you dont lag you will lag because of the lag compensation.

So if your lagging its lag compensation. If your not lagging your lagging.........geddit?? ;0)

Im not ConFu5eD for nothing... :)
  6. DethOn2Legs Win User

LAG LAG LAG

I've been complaining for a few days about it. It has been so bad, you are right....unplayable.
  7. KNoley Win User

LAG LAG LAG

This game is awful with regard to glitches and connection issues. EA failed big time with what could have been an awesome game.
  8. SRT8 Atlanta Win User

LAG LAG LAG

Game has become unplayable. Constantly being stuck on things and players rubber banding all over the place.
  9. Nielo TM Win User

HDTV Questions

As Delentheus stated it all adds up.The controller lag, processing lag, frame lag and TV lag adds on top of human lag.
Thema:

Lagging ?

1. Lagging ? - Similar Threads - Lagging

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  4. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  5. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  6. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  7. XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET: Hi For 6 months I’ve had issues with gaming lag on my Xbox series x. The game is FC24, so it’s an EA server. I’ve got a TP-Link Ax1500 on BT Full Fibre 150, UK. Download 500mgbs Upload...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  10. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...