Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home.

Discus and support Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the random outage last week my xbox have just been so laggy and alot of packet loss I've allready restarted my Xbox then did it the hold the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogueAgent1, Mar 2, 2021.

1. RogueAgent1
    RogueAgent1 Guest

Ever since the random outage last week my xbox have just been so laggy and alot of packet loss I've allready restarted my Xbox then did it the hold the button way both didn't work some games say took to long to start i check my connection and it say its ok and it all started after the outage so something is still wrong and some times my game just freezes and will not unfreez then i open the dashboard and the dash bord freezes sometimes the dashboard will unfreez but sometimes dosent work so i have to restart my xbox cuase when i turn off my xbox it just blinks so help i have the Xbox one s and i have the max internet that the wifi company can give you so there is still somthing wrong

:)

RogueAgent1, Mar 2, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @RogueAgent1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

high packet loss.

0% packet loss....Glitch is dead. ;)
  4. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Gaming connection speed

Having a high download/upload speed is good, but for some reason people get it in there heads that it needs to be really high to play games online well. This is not the case, games generally use little bandwidth, so download/upload speeds aren't really
    much of an issue for most people.

The most important thing for online gaming is having low ping/latency and no packet loss. This is what causes most lagg in online games.
  6. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Australia - 100% High Packet Loss

I haven't played hardline in a couple of weeks, so it could be having issues, but packet loss is usually an issue with your ISP. Some ISP's are worse than others when it comes to packet loss. Also, some types of internet are more prone to it than others,
    mobile broadband is particularly bad for it. Then there's your home network setup to consider.

It could be the game or EA's servers, but the usual suspect is either your setup or your ISP.
Thema:

1. Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home. - Similar Threads - Lagg packet loss

2. My Xbox only lagges when I play 2k. Every other games runs fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox only lagges when I play 2k. Every other games runs fine: I’m trying to play nba 2k and I’m experiencing lagging heavy and my internet is very fast. I’ve tried other games I don’t lagg ant all. But when I play NBA 2k the games skips. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K: Hey, so I have an Xbox one x. I can record in 1080p just fine while playing in 4K on my 4K TV, but when I try to record in 4K as well, I can play the game just fine, but when I play back...
  4. why the hell isthe apps so lagg

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the hell isthe apps so lagg: like its kinda bad how thisinst working bc79fc48-0d95-4b40-a5f5-f9c38061f412
  5. Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?: Cannot beleive Atlas would be commissioned by xbox given that is is just too laggy and unplayable. ff9f9819-b3b8-4133-a797-f72d0683dc53
  6. Lagg on fifa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagg on fifa: is ea servers having issues online? Cant play online without lagg and i never get it not my internet had it checked bf4c01ef-ed09-40d9-95cd-e7083dd2e7d1
  7. Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty: I was playing overwatch then I lagged off. I also penalized for it. Went to blizzard forum to report it. Found one at the time looked same problem but they can't play matches at all after. Looked...
  8. Xbox one Twitch app lagg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Twitch app lagg: Lag of steam! 2500 will not allow quality. What could be the problem? I tried: 1 Xbox One Streaming Help | Low Streaming Quality on Xbox Live 2 Twitch | It did not help! Idea? So far it...
  9. Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach: I'm having a recurring problem where everytime I hop into a fortnite match the party chat lags? no idea why I have a decent, open connection. It only happens when I get in game? any idea why?......
  10. is xbox ever going to fix the lagg comp in the network code

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox ever going to fix the lagg comp in the network code: are you ever going to fix it and provide customer service or do I need to go to playstation? e8970947-6a07-44e6-90dc-9ef45d7e4629