Lagg on fifa

Discus and support Lagg on fifa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is ea servers having issues online? Cant play online without lagg and i never get it not my internet had it checked bf4c01ef-ed09-40d9-95cd-e7083dd2e7d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pie legend, Aug 11, 2018.

1. pie legend
    pie legend Guest

Lagg on fifa

is ea servers having issues online? Cant play online without lagg and i never get it not my internet had it checked

:)

pie legend, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Adrian B.
    Adrian B. Guest
    Xbox streaming issues

Same here. Got Gigabit Lan. Streaming works very nice with Forza Horizon 3 (downloaded from store) but stutters and laggs with Fifa 18 and Forza 7 (both disc version). Also i can set quality to low and still it stutters and laggs with those games. My PC
    sits directly 1m near the xbox one s both connected to same gigabit switch.

Adrian B., Aug 11, 2018
  3. So why do you..

Pay for XBL express your thoughts in this thread as i would like to know peoples opions Lagg on fifa :)

Im Not happy atm as i keep getting lagg on FIFA 12 isnt xbl supposed to be the better service as ur supposed to get better connections :S

dstevens-293460F8-BCB0-41D9-AC63-B4198D78BC99, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Lagg on fifa

Run the advance network statistics under settings then network and see what that says about your connection.

whiteandshiny, Aug 11, 2018
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

Lagg on fifa

Run the advance network statistics under settings then network and see what that says about your connection.
  6. Adrian B. Win User

Xbox streaming issues

Same here. Got Gigabit Lan. Streaming works very nice with Forza Horizon 3 (downloaded from store) but stutters and laggs with Fifa 18 and Forza 7 (both disc version). Also i can set quality to low and still it stutters and laggs with those games. My PC
  7. MichGuyOwnz Win User

Framerate laggs when in high combat (HALO)

Tried out with standard cables, there was less lagg but there was still a lot of lagg :/
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox streaming issues

We would like to verify if you are getting the same results after performing the solutions that we have provided above.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post anytime.
  9. KeyStream342 Win User

Gamertag Letter lag

The Lagg is some letter are not in Capital but people see it in Capital
Thema:

Lagg on fifa

1. Lagg on fifa - Similar Threads - Lagg fifa

2. My Xbox only lagges when I play 2k. Every other games runs fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox only lagges when I play 2k. Every other games runs fine: I’m trying to play nba 2k and I’m experiencing lagging heavy and my internet is very fast. I’ve tried other games I don’t lagg ant all. But when I play NBA 2k the games skips. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K: Hey, so I have an Xbox one x. I can record in 1080p just fine while playing in 4K on my 4K TV, but when I try to record in 4K as well, I can play the game just fine, but when I play back...
  4. Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home.: Ever since the random outage last week my xbox have just been so laggy and alot of packet loss I've allready restarted my Xbox then did it the hold the button way both didn't work some games say...
  5. why the hell isthe apps so lagg

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the hell isthe apps so lagg: like its kinda bad how thisinst working bc79fc48-0d95-4b40-a5f5-f9c38061f412
  6. Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?: Cannot beleive Atlas would be commissioned by xbox given that is is just too laggy and unplayable. ff9f9819-b3b8-4133-a797-f72d0683dc53
  7. Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty: I was playing overwatch then I lagged off. I also penalized for it. Went to blizzard forum to report it. Found one at the time looked same problem but they can't play matches at all after. Looked...
  8. Xbox one Twitch app lagg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Twitch app lagg: Lag of steam! 2500 will not allow quality. What could be the problem? I tried: 1 Xbox One Streaming Help | Low Streaming Quality on Xbox Live 2 Twitch | It did not help! Idea? So far it...
  9. Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat lagg when in a fortnite mtach: I'm having a recurring problem where everytime I hop into a fortnite match the party chat lags? no idea why I have a decent, open connection. It only happens when I get in game? any idea why?......
  10. is xbox ever going to fix the lagg comp in the network code

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox ever going to fix the lagg comp in the network code: are you ever going to fix it and provide customer service or do I need to go to playstation? e8970947-6a07-44e6-90dc-9ef45d7e4629