Lag and I dont know why

Discus and support Lag and I dont know why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so for the last 6 months I have been lagging non stop and im struggling to find out why. These are my connection details. Download= 6mb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wtx EIRE FISH, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Lag and I dont know why

Okay so for the last 6 months I have been lagging non stop and im struggling to find out why. These are my connection details.

Download= 6mb

Upload=0.4

Ping=20-100

We have my Xbox, 2 laptops, 2 tablets, 2 ipods and 3 phones connected to the internet at all times with 1 laptop and maybe 1-2 ipods in use frequently.

My ping and speeds are fluctuating alot which i presume my ISP will be able to fix so my main priority is finding out am I lagging because of this fluctuation or are my speeds just not good enough to manage the load? (We only got a new modem last week as
    we thought that was the problem so its not the modems fault)

Any responses are welcome as this is making me want to throw the modem through the window

:)

Wtx EIRE FISH, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Its Jeg
    Its Jeg Guest
    I am banned and dont know why

Hello, i was banned for "cheating" and i haven't participated in anything that is involved with this and i am confused why?

Its Jeg, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I am banned and dont know why

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Lag and I dont know why

ipods, tablets, etc, uses alot of bandwidth. Try upgrading internet speed and buy a repeater or range extender to improve existing wireless network. Talk to a network speciallist or try to follow directions. Talk to your parents first before you do anything.

AtomicRogue67, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lag and I dont know why