L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

Discus and support L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Après avoir crédité des cartes cadeaux XBOX pour mon fils. J'ai acheté des vbucks, mais ceux ci n’apparaissent pas dans le jeux sur son PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexandre MOTTIN, Dec 18, 2018.

1. L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

Bonjour,

Après avoir crédité des cartes cadeaux XBOX pour mon fils.

J'ai acheté des vbucks, mais ceux ci n’apparaissent pas dans le jeux sur son PC.

Sur son compte Xbox les VBUCKS apparaissent, dans l'onglet mes jeux mais dans l'onglet Xox One et rien sur PC.

Savez vous comment utiliser les VBUCKS sur son PC, que j'ai acheté sur le Microsoft store ?

Merci de votre aide

[Translation - Hello, After crediting XBOX gift cards for my son. I bought vbucks, but these do not appear in the game on his PC.On his account Xbox VBUCKS appear in the tab my games but in the tab Xox One and nothing on PC. Do you know how to use
    the VBUCKS on your PC, which I bought on the Microsoft store? Thank you for your help]

:)

Alexandre MOTTIN, Dec 18, 2018
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for your response! Unfortunately there is no way to refund Microsoft Account balances back to currency. The balance on your account can be used to purchase other software and games or even rent/buy movies on the Microsoft store.

I hope this helps.
  3. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, V-Bucks on the Microsoft store are for the Xbox Version of the game only. Epic Games, the developer for Fortnite, keeps the PC and Xbox versions of the game separate, meaning that transactions made for Fortnite on the
    Microsoft Store would only apply to the Xbox version of the game and purchases on Epic Games' markets will apply to the PC version. You can request a refund for the purchase of the V-Bucks on our

Refund Request
    website.

I hope this helps.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Fortnite

you purchased vbucks via epic on pc, then you need to load fortnite on pc to add them, to get vbucks on xbox you have to purchase via microsoft store or in game on xbox
  6. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

Hello David,

From what i know Vbucks that you have bought via the Microsoft store do not transfer to PC
Thema:

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

1. L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks... - Similar Threads - L'achat vbucks via

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  4. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  8. impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...: Bonjour, Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car vous possédez déj pack événement 2"...
  9. Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ...: Bonjour, Je souhaiterais savoir exactement comment ce passe l'achat d'un jeu Xbox via carte cadeau. Est-ce que le solde est lié au compte ou ont doit indiqué le code au moment de payé ? Je...
  10. erreor server a l'achat

in XBoX on Consoles
    erreor server a l'achat: bonjour quand je veut achete un jeux 360 j'ai ca Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for...