Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to

Discus and support Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created order [mod removed] to ship my XBOX and it shows my OWN address on 'ship to'. There's no address of Microsoft service center. No details of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HarshSingh121, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to

I created order [mod removed] to ship my XBOX and it shows my OWN address on 'ship to'. There's no address of Microsoft service center. No details of which carrier to use. What kinda of a joke is that?! It's impossible to talk to a human for support as well. Can someone look into this and help me return this disappoint piece of hardware?

:)

HarshSingh121, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support directly. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. Spazpol Win User

trying to ship my xbox controller

Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address
    What country are you shipping from?
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

You'll need to contact Xbox Support by phone or chat to see if the controller is available for replacement. There isn't a "repair" option for the controller.

If it is available for replacement, you will need to cover the cost for shipping to the repair center. No shipping label will be provided.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox shipping label for repair

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for replying to update us! When you follow the steps to request a call back as provided by XBF Leslie, if you aren't initially given the option to request a call back, then you should change the topic until the option is presented. When
    you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic (ex. Set up my Xbox One Console)
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

The option above should give you the link you'll need.

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Xbox shipping label for repair

Thema:

1. Label for shipping XBOX for repair doesn't have the address it need to ship to - Similar Threads - Label shipping repair

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. No return shipping label emailed

in XBoX on Consoles
    No return shipping label emailed: I cannot print return label as there is no link on my device section. The return has started but i cannot progress without the label. Ive tried everday for a week to talk to a human agent or get a...
  6. shipping label not received for device repair request - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shipping label not received for device repair request - series x: I have not received any shipping label after 24 hours of raising device repair request. how long it takes to get the shipping label ? I have checked spam and all other folders already....
  7. I haven't received the shipping label to repaire my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to repaire my controller: Haven't received the email with the shipping label, nor can I find it in my account. bdf68e01-3d05-4dcf-af64-dc7105fde9fc
  8. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label: Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help. 91a57611-a7a1-45a3-93be-c4fe2ee76295
  9. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  10. Repair order shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair order shipping label: Have created repair order for faulty controller, but haven't received shipping label. Virtual support provides instructions to print label, but no such option available. Requested call back, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox repair label