Критическое событие - Остановка работы GameBar.exe ...

Discus and support Критическое событие - Остановка работы GameBar.exe ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ОС Windows 10 версия 1809 сборка 17763.1 Обновление 3.10.2018 Всем доброго времени суток, уважаемые сообщественники. Всё происходит в... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by User_de, Oct 5, 2018.

1. User_de
    User_de Guest

ОС Windows 10 версия 1809 сборка 17763.1 Обновление 3.10.2018

Всем доброго времени суток, уважаемые сообщественники.

Всё происходит в точности так, как я и предсказывал уже не раз. После очередного осеннего обновления совершенно безвозмездно и без какого-либо моего участия самовылечился баг, о котором я писал ранее, когда неожиданно пропал в сети ноутбук. Теперь в моей
    домашней сети он виден и доступен. Спасибо разработчику. Порадовал

Однако,

в соответствии с законом Ломоносова-Лавуазье, свято место пусто не бывает и появился новый баг. Вот такой:

-----------------------------

[Translation -

Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.1 update 3.10.2018 All good time of day, Dear Soobshhestvenniki.

Everything happens exactly as I have predicted more than once. After the next autumn update completely gratuitously and without any of my participation the bug, which I wrote about earlier, when suddenly disappeared in the network laptop. Now in Moejdomashnej
    network it is visible and accessible. Thanks to the Developer. Pleased

however, in accordance with the law of lomonosov-lavoisier, the holy place is empty and there is a new Bug. Like This: ]

Критическое событие - Остановка работы GameBar.exe ... [​IMG]

он появился на следующий день после обновления до сборки 1809. анее проблемы с этим приложением не возникали.

Прилагаю сигнатуру:

Критическое событие - Остановка работы GameBar.exe ... [​IMG]

Возможно, кто-нибудь встречался с аналогичной проблемой и знает методы её устранения?

Или ждать теперь уже весеннего обновления, когда, разработчик и с этим багом справится?

С дружески приветом

---------------------------------

[Translation -

Maybe someone has met a similar problem and knows how to fix it?

Or wait for the spring update now, when the developer and with this bug cope?

With friendly greetings

]

:)

User_de, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Square Enix files Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trademark

Even if Deus EX 3 is a good game,it didn't got the same atmosphere/feeling of the first one.

I hope this new Deus Ex will be set after Deux Ex 1 and 2 events.

Tzar of kaos, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Rohn007
    Rohn007 Guest
    GameBar not activating

Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.228)

I tried to run the GameBar to capture an on screen demonstration. I have done this in the past, a couple of years ago in Win 10.

The <WIN><G> shortcut is set, but does not invoke the GameBar.

I went in to Settings > GameBar to confirm shortcut. It is set as expected.

Then I found that the Gamebar does start, but only when the Settings dialog is displayed. But then it only captures that dialog in the foreground, over the actual application I want to capture. it only shows the mouse moving over the Settings Dialog.

Can anyone recreate this so I can submit a feedback.

Rohn007, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Критическое событие - Остановка работы GameBar.exe ...

XBF Crystal P, Oct 5, 2018
  5. User_de
    User_de Guest
    Приветствую вас уважаемый(ая) XBF Cristal_P

Спасибо за рекомендацию, но она не решила моей проблемы.

Добавлю, что критическое событие совпадает с моментом обрыва соединения с интернетом и стало появляться только после обновления Виндовс до версии 1809. анее ничего этого не было

Greetings to youdear XBF Cristal_P

Thanks for the recommendation, but she did not solve my problem.

I will add that the critical event coincides with the moment of disconnection from the Internet and began to appear only after updating Windows to version 1809. Previously, none of this was

User_de, Oct 7, 2018
  6. Hi User,

I’m sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. If nothing happens when you press the
    Windows logo key +
    G, check your
    Game bar
    settings.
    Open theXboxapp,
    and select Settings >
    Gamingand make sureRecord
    game clips,screenshots,
    and broadcast using Game baris
    On.

If Game bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
    Windows logo key +
    Alt+
    Rto start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the
    screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

If this does not help, please check out the following link:
    Troubleshoot
    Game Bar on Windows 10

Also, try the following:

Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update
    or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

I hope this helps ^‿^

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: