Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

Discus and support Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Piotr_708, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Piotr_708
    Piotr_708 Guest

Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają poprawnie, zarówno po kablu, jak i WiFi (zarówno 2,4 jak i 5 GHz). Wyjątkiem jest ww konsola. Pomimo wielu
    prób, konsola ani razu nie wykryła SSID-u sieci stworzonej przez nowy router. Po wybraniu opcji "Wybierz sieć spoza listy" i wpisaniu potrzebnych danych (SSID-u i hasła) przeprowadzam test połączenia z Xbox Live. Kończy się on niepowodzeniem: wszystkie punkty
    (Sieć, Internet, Xbox Live) wyświetlają czerwony X. W panelu administracyjnym routera konsola nie jest także widoczna. Dodam, iż sieć Wi-Fi w samym modemie od Orangu wyświetla się od razu.

Pozdrawiam

[Translation - Hello, I bought D-Link DIR-853 router yesterday. It is connected to the FunBox 2.0 modem from Orang. All devices in the house work properly, both via cable and WiFi (both 2.4 and 5 GHz). The exception is the console above. Despite
    many attempts, the console never once detected the SSID of the network created by the new router. After selecting the "Select a network from outside the list" option and entering the necessary data (SSID and password), I test the connection with Xbox Live.
    It fails: all points (Network, Internet, Xbox Live) display a red X. In the router's administrative panel, the console is also not visible. I will add that the Wi-Fi network in the modem itself from Orang is displayed immediately.

Regards]

:)

Piotr_708, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Piotr_708 Win User

Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does not detect the Wi-Fi network from the D-Link DIR-853 router]

The SSID has no underscore in it.

Here is my question's English translation.

"Two days ago, I bought a D-Link router DIR-853 for Eastern Europe, with latest firmware from Russian D-Link's server. It is connected to a FunBox 2.0 modem from Orange in Poland (rebranded Sagemcom F@st
    5350AC). Every device in my house works correctly, both using Ethernet cable and WiFi (2,4 and 5 GHz). The exception is the console. Despite many attempts, the Xbox 360 never detected the SSID of network created by the new router. After choosing "Select network
    not avaliable on the list" or something similar and entering the SSID and password I used "Check connection with Xbox Live". It failed: every item mentioned (Network, Internet, Xbox Live) displayed an red X. In my router's admin panel the console also cannot
    be seen. What is more, Wi-Fi in the Orange's modem (FunBox 2.0 mentioned before) is always detected immediately.

Greetings"
  3. supermm Win User

Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does not detect the Wi-Fi network from the D-Link DIR-853 router]

If i'm correct, you want connect the 360 with WiFi to your new Router.

Does the SSID have an underscore in his name (example Wi_Fi_Wireless), try a other SSID without the underscore ( _ )
  4. MightyFuture677 Win User

xbox 360 łączy się z siecią, ale nie łączy się z internetem, komputer go nie widzi - pomocy

Próbowałam wszystkich propozycji i pomocy oferowanej na stronach microsoft. Odłączałam wszystkie urządzenia, sama konsola korzystała z sieci i nic to nie dało. Sprawdziłam dostawcę internetu, czyli firmę orange, nie blokują żadnych postów, nie ma limitów
    przepustowości ani czasu pobierania - dodam, że to internet mobilny, nie stacjonarny. Kilka miesięcy temu internet z orange miałam po światłowodzie i konsola działała, odkąd jest mobilny nie działa.

[Translation-I tried all the suggestions and help offered on microsoft sites. I disconnected all the devices, the console itself used the network and it did not work. I checked the internet provider, that is, orange company, do not block any posts,
    there are no bandwidth limits or download times - I would add that it is mobile internet, not desktop internet. A few months ago the internet with orange I had after the fiber optic and the console worked since it is mobile does not work. ]
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Communication between 2 Xbox Ones

[quote user="HailofSteel"]What I meant was does the Xbox One broadcast wifi the way the Nintendo 3ds does with its Street Pass function.[/quote]Why would you want Street Pass on a stationary console?
    The 360 does receive incoming WIFI but doesnt send
    out information the way a 3DS does.
    Of course the 360 sends something out. If it didn't multiplayer gaming wouldn't work.

What you are referring to is ad hoc Wi-Fi. The 360 supports ad-hoc Wi-Fi. The Xbox One will most likely support ad hoc Wi-Fi.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?

Hello, Commander_Steve. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

The first Xbox 360 models are the ones that don’t have an internal Wi-Fi adapter, more specific, the Xbox 360 arcade.

After the Xbox 360 Slim, each console has a built-in Wi-Fi module.

However, you can always decide to use the Xbox 360 console offline (without connecting it to any Wi-Fi network) and the effect will be the same.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does... - Similar Threads - Konsola 360 nie

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. Without Microsoft Xbox one-konsola microsoft xbox one bez napędu a gry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Without Microsoft Xbox one-konsola microsoft xbox one bez napędu a gry: My colleague bought a Microsoft Xbox one without the drive that he bought in America, he does not know where to buy games for Xbox, how is it with this Xbox without drive? I am sending an article...
  10. Konsola XBOX 360 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsola XBOX 360 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX 360 console: Witam, Mam problem z konsolą XBOX 360. Mianowicie cały czas wyskakuje mi komunikat, że dostępna jest aktualizacja aczkolwiek nie mogę jej pobrać. Połączenie z internetem występuje ale nie mam...