Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up.

Discus and support Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, having trouble with Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, been using it this year only on xbox, recently it crashs on start up and takes me to home screen,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinTait1, Aug 21, 2022.

1. MartinTait1
    MartinTait1 Guest

Hi, having trouble with Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, been using it this year only on xbox, recently it crashs on start up and takes me to home screen, uninstall, and installed fresh, same issueHi, having trouble with Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, been using it this year only on xbox, recently it crashs on start up and takes me to home screen, uninstall, and installed fresh, same issue.

:)

MartinTait1, Aug 21, 2022
  2. Dipski94 Win User

There is no error message the app just closes roughly 5 seconds after starting
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MartinTait1

Are you receiving an error message after the app crashes? Or nothing?
    Is this happening only with this app, right?

And, besides reinstalling it did you tried something else or not?
    If you tried something else let me know, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
  5. gds1972 Win User

kodi on my xbox one

Hi

Kodi should not cause other apps on the console to crash, have you tried to remove Kodi to se if the other apps still experience issues afterwards?
  6. AcTalYzeBlack Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

I play on the Xbox Series X and my game crashes every time i start the expansion. Its not only a PC thing

How can i fix this?
Thema:

1. Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up. - Similar Threads - Kodi series crashes

2. Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?: Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood watching TV shows and cartoons and getting...
  3. Kodi app failing to launch on Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Kodi app failing to launch on Alpha: I use the Kodi app for a lot of media, from browsing my home uPnP media server to watching DVDs from ISO images (a habit I got into when my last Xbox's disc drive failed; I just put the ISO on a...
  4. Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november?: Hey guys, I have an Xbox One X console in Beta channel, and Kodi is now freezing every half hour to one hour playback since the last big updates in November. Wondering if anyone else got same?...
  5. How do I get Kodi Matrix on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Kodi Matrix on Xbox?: Just wondering how I am meant to get Kodi matrix on Xbox, to clarify I am referring to Kodi Matrix. On Xbox only Kodi can be found in the store not Kodi Matrix, does anyone know how to download...
  6. Anyone know how to use Kodi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to use Kodi?: Hi, I was told that it is possible to use game DVR (Screen record) while in the Kodi app on Xbox, does anyone know anything about this? My goal is to screen record while in an app basically....
  7. Regression on kodi update to 19.3

in XboX Insiders
    Regression on kodi update to 19.3: I used to be able to stream movies from a NFS machine in my private network. Around 18.9, I started getting issues, with a work-around: I had to ask kodi to add a new share, and wait until my nfs...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Kodi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for Kodi: I have installed Kodi on my Xbox One and have the Dolby Atmos app installed. My Xbox is connected to my AV receiver and surround sound system. Everything I play from Kodi just gets played as...
  9. Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jebusura [link] [comments]
  10. XsX with Kodi/ts file and Haven/quickresume ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XsX with Kodi/ts file and Haven/quickresume ?: Hi, I have a XsX , Very good Console. I record a french TV and when i play the ts file , the Xbox serie X stop working and power off. A restart XsX and i deleted this file because it's crash...