Kit charge and play problem

Discus and support Kit charge and play problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there i've a problem whit my controller Xbox one i play on the pc using the wireless key for the controller original Microsoft and also gambe the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GustavoMarino, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Kit charge and play problem

Hi there i've a problem whit my controller Xbox one i play on the pc using the wireless key for the controller original Microsoft and also gambe the kit charge and play. My problem is the controller at some point disconnet front the computer i don't know
    i nope it's not the battery i tried to connct it while charging the controller using the electricity plug but it disconnected. Any solution or maybe an idea of my problem?

:)

GustavoMarino, Mar 4, 2018
  2. DanSh3ppard
    DanSh3ppard Guest
    Issues with Play and Charge Kits

Honestly the play and charge kits always have problems like that. It has to do with mixing and matching different batches/ generation of battery kits with charge kits and controllers. Personally I've stop using the play and charge all together and now primarily
    use the charging kit that can charge 2 battery packs at a time. Have yet to have problems with mine and its been 2 years.

DanSh3ppard, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Lionsfan313
    Lionsfan313 Guest
    Don't you find it funny

Pre order a play & charge kit that is the only problem I have with the xbox one I had to pre order a play & charge kit for the controller

Lionsfan313, Mar 4, 2018
  4. Kit charge and play problem

Heya!

Sorry to hear about the issues with your controller and the wireless PC adapter.

To be sure, the controller did NOT work when using a USB cable connection directly to the computer?

Have you tried fresh brand new batteries and the cable?

Do you see any error or messages when a disconnection happens?

Let's see if we can get the adapter working once more with the
    Troubleshooting guide

Post back and let us know how that goes.

Mister Getafix, Mar 5, 2018
  5. DanSh3ppard Win User

Issues with Play and Charge Kits

Honestly the play and charge kits always have problems like that. It has to do with mixing and matching different batches/ generation of battery kits with charge kits and controllers. Personally I've stop using the play and charge all together and now primarily
    use the charging kit that can charge 2 battery packs at a time. Have yet to have problems with mine and its been 2 years.
  6. Lionsfan313 Win User

Don't you find it funny

Pre order a play & charge kit that is the only problem I have with the xbox one I had to pre order a play & charge kit for the controller
  7. MightySlothGuy Win User

Xbox Play and charge kit says its charged in Windows but disconnects after a few seconds

You don't seem to have understood my problem.

It works fine with the cable but it doesn't work wirelessly. The controller disconnects when trying to connect it wirelessly with the play and charge kit battery. Wireless with AA batteries is fine, Wired with the charge kit is fine. Wireless
    with the play and charge kit battery doesn't work.

I have the wireless adapter and I am trying to connect it wirelessly to my Xbox controller with the play and charge kit battery, that
    is my problem.
  8. AssBreaker1477 Win User

Wired or Wireless

Wireless with Charge&Play Kit, 0 problems
  9. Big Daddv Win User

Charge and Play Kit problem.

Unfortunately, the cable isn't the problem. I tried using it for my phone and it worked perfectly, no wiggling needed. The controller charged before being updated and wouldn't charge after being updated. No cable will charge the battery on an updated controller.
Thema:

Kit charge and play problem

1. Kit charge and play problem - Similar Threads - Kit charge play

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  4. Dev kit.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dev kit.: Will I be able to actually program/code a ue5 game on my Xbox If yes how do I? Ps. With the dev kit can I do this stuff 4c6ac9d8-0f36-41d2-967b-04306f3f6582
  5. Dev Kit E-Waste Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Kit E-Waste Policy: Hi, Can old dev kits be e-wasted, or do they have to be returned to Microsoft? In this case we have Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits. Thank you, Harlan d858fce4-527e-4df3-941a-e3bab3228c45
  6. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  7. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a
  8. is there a Guitar hero (or like games) drum kit that is compatible with Xbox one series x??...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a Guitar hero (or like games) drum kit that is compatible with Xbox one series x??...: is there a Guitar hero (or like games) drum kit that is compatible with Xbox one series x?? 7a79dded-aa81-4fe8-ae99-b2cead85346a
  9. Where can I find the dvd player kit for the original Xbox (2001)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find the dvd player kit for the original Xbox (2001)?: Looking to go back to the first Xbox. As the latest one is kinda dull and nothing interesting is releasing soon Waiting for gta 6, lol 70b58528-0f98-4dc1-9ab3-940d029a3320
  10. Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC: I'm using a Xbox Series controller on PC, paired with the Play and Charge kit (with USB type C). On the Xbox One version of the Play and Charge kit, the micro USB cable had a led indicating when...