Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

Discus and support Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, People, I bought online and installed the dlc of Kingdom come deliverance intitulated From the Ashes, The Romantic Adventures of Hans Capon,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrunoGalletta, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

Hello, People, I bought online and installed the dlc of Kingdom come deliverance intitulated From the Ashes, The Romantic Adventures of Hans Capon, Treasures From The Past, but, if I turn on my Xbox One S and open and load this game offline, those forenamed
    dlc appear in gray icons in the download contents menu with written "not acquired" in each one. I must TURN ON the internet to play them! This is absurd! Microsoft Store, GIVE ME BACK THE 25 EURO I SPENT, THIEVES! And I'm repenting myself for having bought
    Xbox One S. Every time I'm FORCED TO USE INTERNET, me, an offline playing lover! What should I do, to use the dlc directly offline without using internet to load the game with them? Answer me via mail to
    [Mod Removed Personal Info]

:)

BrunoGalletta, Mar 5, 2019
  2. BrunoGalletta Win User

Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I open the game offline

I made the steps you suggested me in the xbox refund form, only to discover that I cannot be refunded, because I have bought the dlc of Kingdom Come Deliverance more than 14 days ago. Now give me reasons for wich I should not report you to the authorities,
    calling you a bunch of thieves. Unless you would work in that problem, so that I could use The dlc fore told without using internet to play them. I would like to play FROM THE ASHES, THE AMOROUS ADVENTURES OF BOLD SIR HANS CAPON AND TREASURES FROM THE PAST
    all of them OFFLINE, clear?
  3. BrunoGalletta Win User

Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I open the game offline

I made the steps you suggested me in the xbox refund form, only to discover that I cannot be refunded, because I have bought the dlc of Kingdom Come Deliverance more than 14 days ago. Now give me reasons for wich
    I should not report you to the authorities, calling you a bunch of thieves. Unless you would work in that problem, so that I could use The dlc fore told without using internet to play them. I would like to play FROM THE ASHES, THE AMOROUS ADVENTURES OF BOLD
    SIR HANS CAPON AND TREASURES FROM THE PAST all of them OFFLINE, clear?
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Could it be possible the console you are using is not set as the HOME xbox for your account. If that is the case you wont have access to downloaded content
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Bruno,

Is the Xbox One console you are using the
    Home console
    ? Your digital games that have an offline mode can be played offline granted you have that console set up as the Home Console. Digital content includes digital games and the DLC, but some developers will still require an online connection for
    verification purposes that you own the rights to this digital content. Those verification processes are dependent on the developers or publishers, so if the console you are using is the Home Console and the DLC cannot be used while offline, then you will need
    to get in contact with the game developers and ask them about it.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    BrunoGalletta
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues playing DLC offline that are only allowed to be used while online.

With this particular game, have you ever been able to enjoy the DLC while playing offline?

Unfortunately, some game developers require gamers to enjoy DLC while only playing online.

If you were interested in requesting a refund for the DLC that you recently purchased, feel free to follow this link:

Xbox Refund Webform

We look forward to hearing back from you! Let us know!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I...

1. Kingdom come deliverance, cannot have access to dlc I bought and downloaded online when I... - Similar Threads - Kingdom deliverance cannot

2. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  3. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  4. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  5. mergest kingdom image error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mergest kingdom image error: Hi team, need help for the game mergest kingdom from microsoft edge games it directly link to cleverapps games. yesterday it working fine. then suddenly this morning it cant load the image game...
  6. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  7. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions: 1. Is there any promotional content? (I.E. Anything only available for a limited time or more complicated than just buying DLC) 2. Is there anything permanently missable, even rewards for...
  8. Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom): Hi all, In the last 2 weeks I've been unable to collect points from playing games doing the quests and all that on the Xbox Series S. Even though the quests go off I can't collect them, it just...
  9. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  10. Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Chapter trophy not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Chapter trophy not unlocking: I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom on PC. I'm on chapter 8 now but chapter 7 trophy has not unlocked yet. a2e228c9-9812-446c-841d-1f989df42569