King Kong game (2005) not working on Xbox one or x/s

Discus and support King Kong game (2005) not working on Xbox one or x/s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the physical copy of the King Kong game. It says it’s on the list for backwards compatibility. But whenever I try to play it. It first says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Longshot_1911, Mar 12, 2023.

1. King Kong game (2005) not working on Xbox one or x/s

So I have the physical copy of the King Kong game. It says it’s on the list for backwards compatibility. But whenever I try to play it. It first says it looks like there is a network problem and to try again later. And then when I try to go on the actual trial option on the console. It says it’s can’t be played because it’s not on the list. Anyone else having this problem? Is there something I can or is it just not on the list for some reason? What can I do.

:)

Longshot_1911, Mar 12, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

The first error message you're seeing could indicate that your console is having trouble connecting to Xbox Live. Make sure your console is connected to the internet and that you have a stable connection.

Clearing your Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S cache can often fix issues with game installations and updates. To do this, hold down the power button on your console for 10 seconds to completely power it off. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn your console back on.

Make sure your console's software is up-to-date by going to the Settings menu and selecting System > Updates.

If none of the above steps work, try deleting the game from your console and then reinstalling it. To do this, go to My Games & Apps, find the King Kong game, and select Uninstall. Then reinsert the game disc and follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall the game.
  3. ilyakudryavtsev Win User

Xbox 1 x

King kong not work , deadpool problems for shopping,prince of persia the same...help, digital version all, help, my inglish is wery bad. Xbox one x
  4. Martinleyland Win User

Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 Games Not Working

Same with me mate I was able to play King Kong 360 disc game in my series x also manage to get halfway thru the game until I had to go for work. Came home and wouldn’t let me play King Kong.

Really strange that this is suddenly happening. I’ve also tested other games that are compatible but still they don’t work.

Hopefully Microsoft sort it out soon as possible as I’m on verge of stopping gaming.

Don’t get why Xbox would get rid of the live chat either as the gamers community are useless.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

What we're some of the games you remmber playing when you first got on xbox?

First game where:

Xbox... Halo

Xbox 360... Peter Jackson King Kong

Xbox One... Far Cry 4
  6. Doomofman Win User

What X360 Games Looked Like at Launch in 2005

King Kong was such a terrible terrible game
Thema:

1. King Kong game (2005) not working on Xbox one or x/s - Similar Threads - King Kong game

2. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...: NVM. I fixed the problem by factory resetting the controller. Yesterday I was trying to put my Gulikit King Kong 2 Pro controller in update mode, and it turned off and wouldn't come back on again....
  3. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  4. King kong digital copy has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King kong digital copy has disappeared: Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i...
  5. Adaptador NS26 con palanca guiliki king Kong pro 2 a la Xbox serie x

in XboX Insiders
    Adaptador NS26 con palanca guiliki king Kong pro 2 a la Xbox serie x: Adaptador NS26 para conectar la palanca king Kong 2 pro a la Xbox serie x, se conecta en el modo Windows, queda el botón quieto ya conectado al adaptador pero aún no lo reconoce la xbox, alguien...
  6. Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?: I bought a copy of the game Peter Jackson’s King Kong for Xbox so I could play it on my Xbox one. The game is listed on the backwards compatibility list, by my console is telling me that the game...
  7. I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable: I'm trying to buy a backwards compatible game but it says its currently unavailable on the store and I can't buy it on disk because I'm using the xbox series s is there anyway I can get it...
  8. Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible: Why is the xbox 360 version of this game backwards compatible but not the original xbox version? The 360 version is very hard to find compared to the original xbox version so why not make them...
  9. Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?: Hello, recently ive been wanting to replay peter jacksons king kong video game on my series x. I own this game for the playstation 2 but i never had it for xbox consoles. I was thinking of buying...
  10. How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...: Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many great memories playing the game with my cousins...