King kong digital copy has disappeared

Discus and support King kong digital copy has disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingeMinge5000, Nov 29, 2023.

1. King kong digital copy has disappeared

Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i remember clearly purchasing the game online , i could not have had a digital copy when I played it growing up it was the ps2 version , plus it comes up in my achievements. I am finding this situation very strange and any help would be appreciated .

:)

GingeMinge5000, Nov 29, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello GingeMinge5000, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

First, let's check if your purchase actually appears in your order history at the following link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If you can't see this link, don't worry. There may have been a problem completing your purchase. This may mean that the transaction was not completed, even though the money was debited from your bank account.

In such cases, banks often proceed with an automatic chargeback. However, this process may take a few days, usually within 3 business days or even sooner. You can rest assured that the amount will be automatically refunded to your account shortly.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Davee Cee Win User

Ryse combat video

If Ryse has an easy 1000G then at best, it will be the King Kong of this generations launch titles.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Top 5 NON-HUMAN video game characters

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong

Yoshi

Toadstool

King Koopa
  5. ilyakudryavtsev Win User

Xbox 1 x

King kong not work , deadpool problems for shopping,prince of persia the same...help, digital version all, help, my inglish is wery bad. Xbox one x
  6. PSYCHOTIC GINGE Win User

Cheap Games, need ideas

A goody for 100 per cent has too be king kong, finished it within a cple o hrs, and verrrrry cheap
Thema:

1. King kong digital copy has disappeared - Similar Threads - King kong digital

2. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...: NVM. I fixed the problem by factory resetting the controller. Yesterday I was trying to put my Gulikit King Kong 2 Pro controller in update mode, and it turned off and wouldn't come back on again....
  3. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  4. Adaptador NS26 con palanca guiliki king Kong pro 2 a la Xbox serie x

in XboX Insiders
    Adaptador NS26 con palanca guiliki king Kong pro 2 a la Xbox serie x: Adaptador NS26 para conectar la palanca king Kong 2 pro a la Xbox serie x, se conecta en el modo Windows, queda el botón quieto ya conectado al adaptador pero aún no lo reconoce la xbox, alguien...
  5. Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?: I bought a copy of the game Peter Jackson’s King Kong for Xbox so I could play it on my Xbox one. The game is listed on the backwards compatibility list, by my console is telling me that the game...
  6. King Kong game (2005) not working on Xbox one or x/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King Kong game (2005) not working on Xbox one or x/s: So I have the physical copy of the King Kong game. It says it’s on the list for backwards compatibility. But whenever I try to play it. It first says it looks like there is a network problem and...
  7. I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable: I'm trying to buy a backwards compatible game but it says its currently unavailable on the store and I can't buy it on disk because I'm using the xbox series s is there anyway I can get it...
  8. Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible: Why is the xbox 360 version of this game backwards compatible but not the original xbox version? The 360 version is very hard to find compared to the original xbox version so why not make them...
  9. Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?: Hello, recently ive been wanting to replay peter jacksons king kong video game on my series x. I own this game for the playstation 2 but i never had it for xbox consoles. I was thinking of buying...
  10. How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...: Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many great memories playing the game with my cousins...