Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

Discus and support Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008) All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayes 4 'orses, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008)

All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the Kinesis control

The TL button does not activate Kinesis.

In all other aspects (so far, anyway), TL works fine...

• Forward Stick + TL = run. No Problem.
    • Navigating Inventory, maps etc: No Problem.
    • Kinesis? Nothing.
    The controller simply refuses to recognise me pressing TL.

Any suggestions, anyone pls? (That don't include upgrading and buying the 2023 remake Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1 :)

:)

Ayes 4 'orses, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Ayes 4 'orses,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you’re experiencing Kinesis problems on Dead Space on your backwards compatible Xbox One.

To provide accurate resolution, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Did you check if the game is Backward compatible with Xbox One?
    2. Have you bought previously a backward compatible game on Xbox 360?

For the meantime, let us try to check and perform some fixes to resolve the problem.

• If you previously bought a backward compatible game on Xbox 360 or have a game disc, you can play it on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console.
    • Check if a game is backward compatible on Xbox One by checking your game library. To do this, go to My games & apps > See all > Full library, select the Filter button, and change the All console types filter to either Xbox 360 & Xbox or Xbox One.
    • You can also find a list of backward compatible games on Major Nelson.com.

Here are the support articles that provide more information and troubleshooting steps.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ayes 4 'orses

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Unable to Connect to EA Online?

Wish they re-open the servers and have this backward compatible for XBOX1.
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Add me if u play this

I'll be playing it more if it ends up backward compatible on XBOX1.
  6. Orochi Chimera Win User

Backward Compatibility dead space

Yes and almost all Games with Gold are backwards compatible
Thema:

1. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1 - Similar Threads - Kinesis problems Dead

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  10. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...