Kinect2 better than 1?

Discus and support Kinect2 better than 1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How have I gone this long without knowing what a total blast this thing is, and feel good about gaming at the same time? Just bought a used k1 from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaihawk, Aug 15, 2014.

1. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest

Kinect2 better than 1?

How have I gone this long without knowing what a total blast this thing is, and feel good about gaming at the same time? Just bought a used k1 from gamestop. I used to bag on this thing as just a gimmick. I've got nothing but praise for it now. Voice commands
    work great too. I wanted something that forces you to move your whole body instead of one arm (wii). It ended up being leaps and bounds over the wii (literally).

When I pick up an X1, I'll be getting it with the kinect now.

:)

jaihawk, Aug 15, 2014
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Question: Kinect 2.0 Games

Austin Power: The Spy who shagged me (Kinect2)

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (Kinect2)

The Spy Who Came In From The Cold (Kinect2)

Yes somebody had to

Dark destiny, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Why are you rejecting kinect

I won't be enabling all the capabilities of Kinect2

Dark destiny, Aug 15, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
  5. I know nothing about the original Kinect, but Kinect 2.0? I'm addicted to it. I can't imagine my One without my Kinect. That's why the bundles later this year are just.. meh. Sure you get nice fancy consoles, but without Kinect? People are gonna miss out
    big time.

Defy Lightning, Aug 15, 2014
  6. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Kids are dancing in front of the TV on my 360 kinect as I type this. Wife is changing channels with voice on the one kinect. As an owner of both I have to say I'm very happy to be able to enjoy watching my family play and work up a sweat. Couch potatoes
    no more. Even my in laws play. While I'll admit the 360 kinect doesn't work perfectly all the time its still a blast and I only have one problem with my one kinect not saving floor height settings but they tell me they're working on a fix. I love both of my
    kinects

JPep715, Aug 15, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    You probably didnt know how awesome it was because you listened to the haters who see kinect as a gimmick(which it is) but most people who own one love it. As far as K2 goes, you will be blown away at how awesome it is.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 15, 2014
  8. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Kinect2 better than 1?

I never used the kinect for the 360. But I can't live without it on my Xbox One. Makes system navigation too convenient.

Sword Style, Aug 15, 2014
  9. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    The Kinect 2.0 is light years ahead of the Original Kinect. I could not imagine my Xbox One without it. I own and still use the Kinect 1.0. But if you love the predecessor, you will love the successor. As a few have posted above me. The Kinect 2.0 is
    unbelievably convenient. And truly worth the investment. I can not wait for this thing to evolve.

NxtDoc1851, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kinect2 better than 1?